Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
if you could go out with anyone in the book who would it be? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you be with/like better
emmett
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
carlise
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
jasper
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
jacob
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
who needs these guys? i like another vampire/werewolf
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:12 pm
i was just wondering who, other, than edward would you guys go out with. and if your a guy who do you think is cool?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:15 pm
Oh. Wow. I'm not alone in my choice! >//<

I'd go with Jacob. Just because really...I think I'd be more akward around the others. Carlisle seems more of a father or older brother; Emmett is definitely more of an older brother for me; Jasper I would've chosen, but I'm thinking there's be a lot of akward silences with us since we're both so quiet and our personalities are pretty much the same.

Besides, I think by now most know how passionate I am about Jacob's character and defending him ^^;;

In fact, the more time that passes, the more I'm starting to think I might actually have more of a crush on him than I do Edward .__."  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:10 pm
haha for me i would have chosen Carlise only because he sounds so sexy. redface my second choice would have been jacob since, unfortunately, carlise has a...mate. and besides, jacob sounds hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:56 pm
Jasper definitely. I don't mind awkward silences - they're only awkward if you don't share them with the right person! smile  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:35 pm
complex_ity_
Jasper definitely. I don't mind awkward silences - they're only awkward if you don't share them with the right person! smile

That's why I said akward though; with Jacob, of course there's gonna be times where we don't feel like talking, but the silence would be more of a "This is okay and soothing because you know when and when not to talk to ease my anxiety" than a "...Oooookay, I can't think of anything to say so I'll shutup now."

Huh. I guess opposites do attract then. If I'm quiet, I want someone who's going to know how ot fill in the silence and make me talk without outwardly going, "You need to talk." He'll bring up something that I can work off of somehow.

Yeahhh...can you tell I put a lot of thought into this? rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:26 am
lol yeah ^^ but jacob is so social so you probably wont have too many silent periods. have you written any fanfiction on twilight? i was toying with the idea of jacob and an oc but you seem like the one better suited to write a story with him ^^  

kiyamasho

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:17 pm
I haven't written any fanfiction for two reasons:

1. I'm deathly afraid of somehow insulting the characters and/or plot somehow. They're already so perfect in Stephenie's writing I don't want to even try to write a story of my own based on them. It's almost...sacred >__<"

2. With the time I spend on Gaia, Twilight Academy, babysitting, playing with Photoshop, and fitting schoolwork somewhere in there, I rarely write anymore. Which is a shame because it was always such a stress reliever...But maybe one day I'll start again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:14 am
i know how you feel. i have 3 ongoing ffs and i had to put them all on hold because of school. being a senior sucks in someways.

when you have time u should write one. if anyone critizes you because it's not the same way stephanie meyers wrote it who cares? if they dont like the way you write then why dont they try make their own story? a girl did that to me once with a dbz ff that i wrote with trunks. she didnt like my OC that i had for him. i was like, if you dont like her then just go and write your own story with your own Oc. redface i got all fired up sweatdrop sweatdrop  

kiyamasho

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:09 pm
bendito!!! no one likes poor emmett. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:12 pm
I would have to say definatly Jacob. Hes sweet and a really good loyal friend. Plus hes always warm and thats a major plus.  

lost_smile

MasteroftheElements

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Jasper's awsome, but Jacob is too... though I'd pick Jasper, I'm still annoyed at Jacob 9end of New Moon)

Go Filthy blood suckers!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:04 am
Sorry but i'd have to say Edward is still the coolest ever! Though i'd also say Bella is kind... ummm how do i put this nicely slow. It took her WAY to long to figure out Edward and the others were vampires.  

The-Fire-Dragoness

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:15 pm
well i think it took her alot longer to figure out that jacob was a werewolf. it was SO obvious that i just wished i could magically appear in the book and shake her saying, "wake up and smell the roses bella! jacob is a werewolf!! a WEREWOLF!! why else would he change so rapidly?!! and giant wolves with jacob's eyes? how else would you explain it?!!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:35 pm
hmm...

maybe Jasper (He'd always make me feel happy!)
or Jacob (he's a sweetie smile )  

allieballie17

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:58 pm
kiyamasho
well i think it took her alot longer to figure out that jacob was a werewolf. it was SO obvious that i just wished i could magically appear in the book and shake her saying, "wake up and smell the roses bella! jacob is a werewolf!! a WEREWOLF!! why else would he change so rapidly?!! and giant wolves with jacob's eyes? how else would you explain it?!!?!?!"

Haha, tell me about it...
I agree with you 100%

But just think about how it would've been if Stephenie went through with her original storyline, with Bella not finding out until the end because Edward says she "reeks of werewolf." Unbelievable...I would've pulled my hair out.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff