Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm
NEW POLL!!!

okay, this is about ayona. She's the girl who replaces Sakura. Her Bio is in my journal if you care that much.
Thinking
"talking"
"Singing"

Ayona started off for the accademy. She lived right above Naruto's appartment and she had notticed he had gotten up early.

when she got to shcool Naruto wasn't there and Mizuki was subbing for Iruka-sensei.

About an hour into class Naruto and Iruka showed up. Mizuki left and Iruka-sensei started his lecture about how to behave and what Naruto had down this time. Not suprisingly, Naruto ended tied up and the rest of them having to practice the Transformation Jutsu.

"First up, Ayona Tcalm."

Ayona walked in front of him and tranformed into the Hokage.
Sasuke was next, then Shikamaru.

Everyone, especaily Shikamaru, were grumbling about Naruto getting them in trouble and stuff. She really could care less. Naruto might be a mis-fit, but he was always smiling, she respected that, since his life was worse than hers and he was happier.

That night she couldn't sleep. Footsteps on her roof got her up. She stepped quickly grabbing her red scarf by the door to keep her from freezing in her light sleep wear.

"what?" she asked bluntly. Iruka-sensie spun around grabbing at his ninja pouch but stopped when he noticed it was Ayona.

"Naruto stole an important scroll. Do you know where he might hide?"

"The old shack in the woods." she said over her shoulder as she jumped onto her window sill and into her room.

Iruka jumped off, she's always right it seems. How she gets her information, I'll never understand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:40 am
Tcalm... That's an interesting name. Is she from somewhere different, and maybe moved when she was little?
At least she has a healthy respect for Naruto.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:30 pm

It's obviously going to be different because it's about ayona not Naruto.

The next day was the last, ever. Or at least at the accademy for this year's graduates. Amazingly, Naruto had passed.

"Alright everyone. You are going to be devided into teams of three..."

After that he continued his lecture about being a real ninja. Hinata, who was sitting next to Ayona began praying to god she would be on Naruto's team. Ayona hoped Hinata would get on his team. She wished the best for her best friend. ayona really didn't care who's team she was on as long as she wasn't on that annoying, stubborn, pretty-boy they called Sasuke.

By now Iruka was calling out team numbers and members.

"...Team Seven, Naruto Uzumaki." Hinata lifted her head in hope, "Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto started yelling, Sasuke snorted, and Ayona hoped to god her name wasn't called, unlike all the other girls in the class, "and Ayona Tcalm."

Ayona couldn't believe it, neither could the saddened Hyuuga next to her.
Why me? why not one of his stupid 'fangirls'!?! Ayona was pissed, although only Hinata would have been able to notice, but she was to busy fighting back tears.

"Nani? I, the great Naruto Uzumaki, have to be on that fool's team!!!" Naruto stopped yelling at the teacher and stared at sasuke, stepping on the song Ayona was writing in the process. That was the last straw.

Ayona shoved him off the desk he was squatting on and onto the floor, and kid, in front of it. Ayona stood and looked down at the muddy music paper on her desk. Her life was probably just ruined.

"Settle down! Naruto get back to your seat, right now!" yelled Iruka. Naruto walked back to his seat. "Alright. your jounin ((sp?)) sensies will be here in a bit. You will go to one of the houses the Hokage has prepared after your first mission tommorow."

"Naruto." ayona causioned as he stuck a chalky eraser in the sliding door of the classroom. Sure, it had been two, three, maybe four hours they had waited, but still that gave him no right.

Of course, after some doubting words from Sasuke, their jounin teacher walked in and got his already silver hair whitened. He looked around. He saw a blonde laughing histericaly, a sad, annoyed, and dissapointed Uchiha, and a girl with long, brown hair looking crossly at him.

"My first impression of you is...I don't like you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 pm
this is pretty good so far...i like her name....tcalm....very creative  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:07 pm
thanks ^.^ I came up with it like two seconds before I wrote it.. hehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:09 pm
OMG!!! who knows how to put more than two choices???? I NEED TO KNOW!!!  

Maeve Avari

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:52 pm
On the right side of the window next to the poll options should be a button that adds another option. Click on it. 3nodding .

Since you already posted a poll, you need to go to your first post and edit it. When you scroll down it should give you the option to alter the poll or delete it completely.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:41 am
So this Ayona has musical talent...? Interesting.
And here comes Kakashi. Will Ayona like him or not? I wonder...  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:38 pm

"You're our jounin sensie?" asked Naruto rudly.
"Yes." was the man's answer, "Let's go."

He walked out the door, Naruto then Sasuke then Ayona following.

They were all sitting on the roof of the school. Sensie in front of the genin.

"Let's introduce ourselves. Say your name, likes dislikes, and hobbies. who would like to go first?" asked the teacher.

"How about you? We don't really know what you mean." said Naruto.

"okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes. And I have many hobbies, but they don't concern you." was the man's reply.

Naruto grumbled about only learning the man's name. Sasuke was a little annoyed aswell.

"MY TURN!!!" yelled Naruto, "My name is NAruto Uzumaki. I like miso-ramen, cup ramen, and well all kinds of ramen. I don't like the three minutes you have to wait to make ramen." here he mumbled under his breath "and sasuke". "My hobbies are eating ramen, making ramen, and anything to do with ramen. My dream for the future is to be the greatest most pwerfullest hokage ever! Then the village will start treating me better and stop unrespecting me!!"

Ayona winced slightly at the terrible grammer and loudness of the explanation.

"you next." said kakashi, pointing ayona.

"Ayona Tcalim."

"Do you like anything?"

"no."

"You have an MP3 player and guitar. What about music?"

"Music isn't a like or love, it's a way of life."

Kakashi sweatdropped, naruto and sasuke were amazed, she'd never said even that much in one sentence!

"Do you DIS like anything?"

"no."

"Are you sure there's nothing you hate?"

"I hate Sasuke."

"uhhh.....okay. Do you have any hobbies."

"no, I have a lifestyle."

"right. What about dreams?"

"what about them?"

She is making this so dificult... "Do you have any?"

"I guess."

"what are they?"

"I'd rather not share."

"Fine. You then." kakashi said as he pointed at the last one, sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't really like anything, and I dislike many things. My hobbies are training." he paused here before the 'dreams' part. Ayona thoguht to herself, yeah right, you have no idea what it means to train. "I don't want to use the word 'dream' because I WILL make it a reality, but my dream for the future is to kill a certain some one and avenge my clan."

The mood had become very tense, so Kakashi decided to just end it.

"Meet tommorow at six o'clock at the designated training ground."

"HAI!" was the yell from naruto.

Sasuke mumbled something like a 'yeah whatever'.

And Ayona walked off the side of the school.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:23 pm
Maeve Avari
"Are you sure there's nothing you hate?"

"I hate Sasuke."

i love that....its soo blunt and to the point

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:55 am
that's ayona ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:37 am

Ayona landed on the ground next to the school after doing three flips in the air.

Sasuke's and Naruto's mouths were wide open staring at the girl they thought had tripped and fallen.

She just kept walking to her apartment.

Ayona walked into her apartment. She took out a duffle bag from her armuor next to her bed. It was so small, not the bag, but her tiny three room apartment. There was a main room. That room was sort of like a kitchen, living, and dining room in one. Then there was the bathroom, a tiny tiled room with only enough space for a sink,toilet, and shower. Finally, there was her bedroom. It was small. Room enough for her twin bed, tiny desk, small armour, and book case. Of course, she had several stereos, one in each room.

Ayona looked through her armour for her work out clothes, black and red mid-thigh shorts, a deep purple tank, a black loose t-shirt, and her black ninja shoes.

Shoving the clothes into the duffle bag, she quick-stepped into the kitchen area. Swinging open the fridge, she took out an already made sandwitch and milk. She got a few energy bars from the cupboard and filled a waterbottle with ice and water.

She put it all in a small lunch kit and walked out the door.

She met Hinata at the usual place, a clearing in the forest.

"hey." was her greeting as she took off her scarf and began to change into training clothes, as did Hinata.

Setting up her MP3 player she turned on a playlist she had made just for this.

She streched out all her leg muscels. The arm muscels. Hinata walked over to her with a haeling cream.

"Come on, try it." pleaded Hinata. Ayona was the only one to hear her talk with out stuttering.

"Fine." said Ayona as she put out a hand to recieve the white-ish cream.

She rubbed on her legs first. On the scars and surgery lines. It hurt her to see them everyday, but she knew all to well they made her strong. She proceeded to apply the cream on her torso and neck.

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:17 am
Scars...? Surgery lines?! What happened to this girl?
I don't think that's how you spell... oh, I can't think of the spelling either! The clothes closet place. Yeah.
Yay for training!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:44 pm
yeah, i guessed.  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:30 pm

"I'm so sorry." said Hinata

"It's okay, you know that, you couldn't have done anything." they were both looking at the many scars and stitches on her legs. She got up after pulling on her T-shirt again.

"Yeah, but, still. No should have t-" Hinata was cut off.

"The past is the past, but we still have the future."

"Alright." hinata contemplated the last few words spoken, "So, how's the mind break-through jutsu coming?"

"It's okay, I guess. I can't find a way to make it less complicated." mused Ayona

"Find a song, that always helps" chirped Hinata.

"Great idea." ayona said as she got up to find a song for the new jutsu they were trying to make. It had been inspired when they were picking apart songs a few weeks ago. It had come up when they heard the line "try to find out what makes you tick." It trully was a wonderful idea and battle strategy.

Ayona put on the song and her and Hinata began to do their respective fighting strategies toward trees and boulders. Ayona jumped from the ground to the toop of a tree. She then jumped up from then and performed a number of flips and kicks that one most definetly didn't want to be the reciever of. when she hit the ground on one foot she pulled out several kunai and through them with full force and extreme force at several trees. Each one hitting its target right on a beat.

The song ended and both girls sat down at one of the trees, tired. They looked around at the varios splinters of wood in the clearing and the kunai stuck hard in seemingly random trees. They had done their work.

Ayona pulled out her lunch from her duffle back, Hinata followed suit.

The MP3 player still playing, Miracle by cascada came on.

"You know, this is a really fast paced song, if you count the downbeat and solos." Ayona thought outloud.

"Yeah, you're right. It's probably a wonderful song to fight with." said Hinata.

"Yup."

They both finished their lunch after a few more songs worth of training.

Ayona walked to her bag and took out her normal clothes, thigh-high black and white striped stockings, a black, purple, and blue plaid mini skirt, a tight white shirt, and her long red scarf.

After dressing all but the stockings, she put them on, covering the last of her terrible and disgusting memories. Carmine...why you? she thought as she got up and put her MP3 player in it's case on her skirt's waist band.

She then put her guitar over her shoulder using the black strap.

"Are you feeling good enough to come with me today?" she asked Hinata.

"Yup. I'd love to." was her usual cheery answer.

"Come on. It's a bit long."

"Alright, lead the way." said Hinata as they dashed into the forest, heading northwest, away from the village.

-_-'

Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games