Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
UN-OFFICIAL EP THREAD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:39 am
this is to discuss ep favorites, new ep's and more.

the current highlight is seasons.

seasons has been long awaited by all who purchased pets when it was released, and it is by far been voted the BEST ep to be released yet.

now my copy is not here so i want anyone and all who already has it to post your opinions on it, this will change soon, since i will have it and i can tinker with it for an hour or so until my shows start up, so ill have a full report on it tomorrow, but until then i want YOUR thoughts and opinions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:03 pm
User Image

AH! I love this EP! I really do, I have only set up my new neighborhood, and made one home.

1.) I was a bit confused at first about the season cycle. But within a few mins I understood that you can make the entire neighborhood always winter, or what ever you wish. Or if you want Winter to follow Spring you can do that.

2.) No much new hair, or clothing. But they did add a section for you to pick a winter outfit. LOVE IT. .. now if only they did that with a rain section.

3.) Gardening! OH I love how the gardening system works out. Unlike Sims 1 you can place entire rows of soil down instead of one patch at at time. What a time savor, and the green house rocks!

4.) No much new floors or titles, but new stairs! Woot! AND POOL now has curves.

5.) Items - lots of new items, that gives that old country look. ^_^ And lots of outside items. Love it all.

6.) WEATHER. So far I've only been though a hail storm. Hehe, I kind wish when I bought my Sim outside that it would have been like OW OW my head! But no real reaction to the weather other than a sneeze. But I liked that the hail only lasted 3 hours. Perfect.

So off to play again, and try the winter theme. (I need to make a big house for a ice skating rink. )
xd  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Kukushka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:11 pm
My preorder is "out of stock." I hope I get it soon, though!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:17 pm
It's so much fun! The new neighborhood is cute, very quaint. I love the plant people (although I must say, I was hoping their hair styles would be a little mroe diverse. I'm not big on the little sprouts on their heads), and their ability to asexually reproduce.

The gardeningisn't my favorite new thing, as I'm not a fan of gardening in real life. Still, it's impressive how detailed and true to life the process is. The plan health bar is a nice touch too.

But, of course my favorite part was definitely the weather! I love how each season has a different lighting to it, it makes it seem movie-esque. When it snows, I'm always outside building snowmen or petting the penguins. When it rains, I'm dancing in puddles. It just amazes how, with every expansion, this game becomes more and more realistic. 3nodding  

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:44 pm
well ive tampered with it, ive expierienced all 4 seasons...

fall- it helps with the learning process sims seem to learn faster in this season, and its a great season for getting prego!

winter-its so much fun to have snowball fights and make snow angels, and the skating ring i made makes it even more exiting!

spring-best time to plant your seeds for planting...but please PLEASE i stress this so much, if you dont want to be a plant person buy ladybug houses...if not pesticides WILL make you a plant person, perk of that is when you drink thet potion to make you a real person again you can still talk to the plants and make them thriving, for some of the most delicious produce around!

showers in the spring are a plus as well, i love the rain showers, its exiting to see the sims looking out the window at the thunder and lightining, its fantastic...

summer, its basically just like regular sims, not to fantastic mind you but its all gravy its also a great time for making friends and rekindling close relationships with friends.

the garden wishing well.

its fantastic, i use it now and then with my garndening housewife and its so much fun, instantly you have friends money or love...it helps for those who need friends in order to get that raise they need!

new carrers-nothing much on those yet, i need to start really working on them, but i want to start those with college sims so i can fully work on their points prior to getting them a new career.

i learned a few tricks since ive started so if thir is anyone who needs help understanding anything just let me know and i can explain everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:51 pm
I just got it this morning, but I've been in school all day and I am currently working on a presentation. I must say, I should sell this form of torture to the Chinese. It totally beats the whole dripping thing.  

Kukushka

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:28 am
The fishing is fantastic!!!

i must admit though, its awesome to go into bluewater and set it up with the weather, i totally didnt know it worked in college town and downtown as well, so now i have to set it all up

this game rocks  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff