0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Adult Swim Only
47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
Edited version on toonami, unedited version on Adult swim
29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
IT SHOULD BE SUBTITLED ONLY AND NOT RUN ON AMERICAN TV YOU BLASPHEMERS!!!!
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:49 am
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/narutoanimeadultswim

that link leads to a petition against cartoon network to put naruto on adult swim as opposed to toonami. i signed, and i know others here wouldl ike to. not sure if any one has posted it before though, i haven ot seen it until today.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:06 am
I say don't dub or edit it. I don't care where its at as long as they do these two things  

Joelakaturbo

Wrendraith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:56 pm

It's really scary what they are doing to it o_O;;

KEEP IT SUBBED!!!

-holds up protest sign-

Making boy characters into girls..giving them weird voices.
This has to stop.
o_o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:33 am
They've already started on the production and stuff, it's been settled for a long time that it WILL air on Toonami. I've made my peace with it, since there is nothing that can be done.

I'll sign the petition anyway, but it won't do any good.  

Yomei

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Wrendraith

It's really scary what they are doing to it o_O;;

KEEP IT SUBBED!!!

-holds up protest sign-

Making boy characters into girls..giving them weird voices.
This has to stop.
o_o

WHAT???? are you saying they are making haku a girl???????? ******** you toonami~~
(I said haku cuz the only one I can think of that they'd do that to)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:02 pm
Yes, it is teh suck that it will air on Toonami, but maybe they'll make unedited, dual language dvds! We can hope, anyways! I'm just glad i'll finally get to see the series! Yay! ninja heart  

Piffle_Princess_Misa

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:11 pm
Brain...hurt...losing...IQ...if you haven't made peace with that fact that it's coming yet, you may as well go and do something drastic like, oh I don't know, not watching it and going back to Kishimoto and his staff get their worked leeched off of talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:54 am
Like mentioned, production has already been occuring. Do you think that companies would not take advantage of such a popular anime? Having a petition with 500 signatures will not make them stop from showing it to 100,000 viewers on Toonami, much less from earning millions of dollars as a result.
As much as I absolutely hate Naruto's licensing, there isn't much we can do about it. We all knew it would come eventually.
And I signed the petition anyway, with some good reasons for AS editing as opposed to Toonami.  

chouzan

Equanimity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:58 am
The reality of the situation is that online petetions are completely useless.

The whole point behind a petetion is to collect signatures, seeing's how each signature is unique, each signature means a different person has signed.

Online, there is no such thing, as it is all just text. Therefore I can sign 50 different names, (as I'm sure some have already done) and no one would be the wiser.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:17 am
i actually like the idea of naruto being on both toonami and adult swim. i think it would be better. but i just really want to watch the show. i saw some amvs of naruto and iw as like whoa the show is gonna be awesome.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:39 am
Its going to turn into one of those animes where a bunch of little kids are going to be upsessed with and make people like me look bad stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:53 am
Equanimity
The reality of the situation is that online petetions are completely useless.

The whole point behind a petetion is to collect signatures, seeing's how each signature is unique, each signature means a different person has signed.

Online, there is no such thing, as it is all just text. Therefore I can sign 50 different names, (as I'm sure some have already done) and no one would be the wiser.

Hai!
Its a little too late anyways....

OMG, I think this is just another thread where people complain! gonk What more do we need?!?!!?  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dr. Vinco Obscurum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:40 am
I would like it to be on toonami. i don't like to stay up late. But if they edit it a lot, I'll be mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:50 am
its going to be another DBZ, where they say "holy galaxys" instead of "holy s**t"
aka Vagita during the majin boo fight. or "darn it" instead of "damn it" like naruto all ways sais. or during DB when kid goku dives in the water the put underwhare on him!!!1 oh come on, all they show is his crack  

Joelakaturbo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:06 pm
Don't you even read what they're doing?!
Haku stays a man! Some swearin, like crap, for example, will stay! Even sexy no jutsu stays! IT'S NOT THAT BAD, SO SHUT UP.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff