Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
SEASONS IS SO COOL!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:39 pm
OMG Seasos is soooooo asowme i got it the day it came out!!! Hey thats to day!!!!! Ha  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:12 am
User Image
Me too, for so reason I though it can out on the third, so a surprise when I saw it on the shelves. xd SO HAPPY. And then after I played for a bit I got on Gaia and NEW ITEMS! Oh yesterday was a good day. xd  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:57 pm
I know right! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Yea I know there very fun!!  

-ll Sparkles ll-

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 pm
I love the new lighting for each season! It really gives you a feel for the game (winter has blue/grey lighting, while summer has this glow. mrgreen ).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:50 pm
I love the fall lighting it is so golden and warm!!!!!  

UndisputedIntercourse

Canadian Ballerina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:04 am
I love it! xD Spring is so bright and pretty. heart But I really, really love the thunderstorms.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:51 am
I LOVE fishing! And I love farming, too! I have one family with a fish store and another family farming.

I haven't tested this yet, but can you sell fruits/veggies? I don't mean while harvesting them, but by putting them on shelves and actually having people come and buy them?  

Kukushka

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:04 am
I actually bought and installed it, but it screwed up my whole computer and I once I got the computer working, I couldn't go into Sims. I un-installed Seasons and I got in fine. Then I re-installed it, but I still couldn't go into Sims. It seriouisly wouldn't load. I waited for an hour. I un-installed Seasons and returned it. I was so looking forward to playing with Seasons, too. I had all of these awesome ideas about what I was going to do with it. So right now I'm pretty PO'd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:27 pm
I love it but, my computer is being stupid so I can only play it for like 15 mins. gonk  

Kiss of Color

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:34 am
OMG! the penguins are SO CUTE! they talk to random objects in your house! itz super funny, one was talking to the fish i put up on the wall! LOL! I wish i could have them as petz crying ! i hope theres a cheat 4 it twisted ! I almost fell outta my seat laughing when the weather guy talked about his chilhood super-hero he made up!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 am

I just bought Seasons yesterday and am having so much fun with it! heart Spring is so awesome!

Anavis

CannedTuna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:23 pm
ladyobsidian
I actually bought and installed it, but it screwed up my whole computer and I once I got the computer working, I couldn't go into Sims. I un-installed Seasons and I got in fine. Then I re-installed it, but I still couldn't go into Sims. It seriouisly wouldn't load. I waited for an hour. I un-installed Seasons and returned it. I was so looking forward to playing with Seasons, too. I had all of these awesome ideas about what I was going to do with it. So right now I'm pretty PO'd

Have you checked your system requirements? I had that happen when I installed every single EP for the Sims 1 on my old computer.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games