Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:27 pm
User Image

Vocal : Yuu
Guitar : Setsuki
Bass : Tara
Drums : Kasumi
Guitar : Toki (ex.Tsubasa)

The premise of the band history starts in July 2005 with the duo Betty, made up of Yuu and Tara. But this band had lasted no more than a couple of months before three others musicians joined in and the new unity traded its old name for a brand new one: 176BIZ.

Since then, the own styles and the various experiences of the band mates have been combining little by little in a rather pop-rock spirit. But in some songs, their jazzy side shows up as it was already done in Betty.

BIOGRAPHY
Tara, the former bassist of Panic Channel, left this last band because of hearing problems. After his hospitalization, he decided to create the duo Betty with Yuu, the former Never Crazy vocalist. They had taken part in only six events, but within that time they released their maxi-single Aka of which all 2000 copies were sold out.

The newly arrived reinforcements for Tara and Yuu weren’t completely unknown to the music scene as Toki, formerly Tsubasa, was in Panic Channel, while Setsuki played guitar in Karen, and Kasumi took care of drums in Gimikku.

On March 13th 2006, an exceptional sold-out live celebrated the end of Betty and the beginning of 176BIZ in the well-known Takadanobaba Area. The maxi-single Shinkai ni oboreta Sakana was released on March 22nd, points out a more rebel side of the band, especially in songs such as Dekiai and Drag on downer. They went on with more lives until the oneman "the scReaM of pRiMe" on June 20th.

176BIZ spend the whole summer preparing their first album Atelier which was planned to be released in September of 2006 in two different versions. The limited version, which included a PV of the song Aqua on top of the 10-tracks regular album, was quickly sold out.

The band participated in the Christmas 2006 celebration which their label Danger Crue records organized in nothing less than the Nippon Budôkan (10000 seats) where gathered bands as S.O.A.P, MUCC, SID, girugämesh, Tetsu69 also performed.

Since then, the band has performed on numerous events and we can be sure that this young band won't keep us waiting for long before they will announce another CD release!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:26 pm
lmao theres like no info about them XD

Yuu - Vocalist
User Image

Tara - bassist
User Image

Setsuki - Guitarist
User Image

Toki - Guitarist
User Image

Kasumi - Drummer
User Image

so far they did only 1 single + an album call Atelier, iono if they made more x_x but their songs are awsome give it a try ^^

heres 2 links of their pv well thats mostly the only one for now

176biz - dekiai

176biz - aqua  

RukaKnight

RenMaaka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:30 pm
that kool thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:47 pm
I couldnt find any info. im sorry  

JapaneseChick813
Captain

walcalr01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:09 pm
2 members (Toki and Tara) used to be in Panic Channel, which is all I know for the time being. There are also some myspace's on the band, which I will search and link.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:08 am
I thought they all were in another band at one point in time ... >.<  

ranma064

J-kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:33 am
i actually just discoverd these guys like two days ago XD i kinda wanna punch Yuu...O_o except his voice is lovely  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 pm
Jessikins Moose
i actually just discoverd these guys like two days ago XD i kinda wanna punch Yuu...O_o except his voice is lovely
you mean you wanna jump Yuu and just kiss him hug him..and...wait that's to much info!  

Jesse AnnxX

J-kvlt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Jessikins Moose
you mean you wanna jump Yuu and just kiss him hug him..and...wait that's to much info!

no i'd rather jump Toki and punch Yuu XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:06 pm
Jessikins Moose
XxJesseNiwaxX
Jessikins Moose

I wanna jump all of them! that's my dream, to meet all of my favorite Jrock bands ((males!!)) and Jump them all lol  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:53 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Jessikins Moose
XxJesseNiwaxX
Jessikins Moose

I wanna jump all of them! that's my dream, to meet all of my favorite Jrock bands ((males!!)) and Jump them all lol
rofl I can imagine it now. Kyo, Kai, Sugizo and all the others acting like horses for your pleasure. omg my active imagination is picturing it burning_eyes must wash eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:39 am
For all you Tara lovers out there I am sad to report that Tara, 176Biz's bassist has gone due to family reasons, so as of now they will continue on without him. man first Panic Channel now this.  

walcalr01

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff