Submit

Unique-nes
  is awesome
View Results

0-DCB

Aekea Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:53 pm
discuss;

what do you think sets you apart from everyone else when it comes to avatars?

style? [explain what type, etc.]
a certain item combo?
a certain color combo?
et cetera.

me?; well, i've been told that i'm amazing at making the alien skin look really good.

optional discussion; who are some people you consider really unique? it can be from their style, colors, anything.

me?; i consider barbie slave really unique. she has a way of making skin-bearing outfits that don't exactly match, but they just look amazing.

---------------------------------------

also;

this is pretty cool.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's amazing and easy!

click
here so you can say that i referred you..^^;

just follow the steps..

biggrin

please create a new THREAD and please read thisfor more info. I hope I'm not being annoying. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:58 am
The only thing unique really about me is I can actually make the Roro look good. Other than that, not much.  

Risika7

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:37 am
Probably the most unique thing that I can think of about my avatar is that I neglect to change my avatar's hairstyle and eye color since I have worn this on my avatar for so long. I don't really change the hair/eye color in order to match the items with my avatar, I'd rather just work around it as if her hair and eyes were permanent. If it doesn't match people tend to say that for obvious reasons, but I'm not much into matching colors like other people are.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:25 pm
    Hm...
    I don't think there's anything unique about me. >w<;; I guess it could be the fact that I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear legwarmers + g-lol socks, no matter what. If an outfit calls for a different item combo, such as maybe short socks, I'll scrap the outfit and try a different one. I love the lacy parts that stick out of the socks. If Gaia takes that away from me I'll DIE. D; And I always have the long drag on my avatar; I never take it off, even if there's no black or grey in the avatar. I won't even take it off to have a cig or smoker in my avi's hand/mouth! She's a chain smoker. cool I also ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a jacket or vest on. I feel incomplete and bare without them, seeing that I can't get anything for my arms at the mo'.

That's about it. <3

<333

`Monox!de

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:51 pm
There are certain items I use in every avatar.
Mole. Scar. Chain Wallet. Devil Tail. Silver Rings. Cig or Long Drag. & Horns/Nightmare Headband. I've also been told I have a very unique style, and its easily recognized.

Also my bright pink groovin style makes me very noticeable, however atm I was dared/forced to change it for at least 3 days to this blue terra twist. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:42 pm
candycrack
There are certain items I use in every avatar.
Mole. Scar. Chain Wallet. Devil Tail. Silver Rings. Cig or Long Drag. & Horns/Nightmare Headband. I've also been told I have a very unique style, and its easily recognized.

Also my bright pink groovin style makes me very noticeable, however atm I was dared/forced to change it for at least 3 days to this blue terra twist. xd

CC I had to take a double take to see who the hell was posting.  

Risika7

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:40 pm
xd least the color is a little more subtle till I go back to pink.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:57 pm
User Image
I make bald look good. cool User Image
(Except recently I'm been in wig mode so I can't show off my chrome dome. )

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

LadyArya

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:47 pm
I'm kind of known for my use of a certain color of blue; I love it so much that I include it in almost all of my outfits. I'm also a sucker for buck teeth; they're ALWAYS included whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:24 pm
hmm
i'm a.. fashion chameleon.. so i don't think i'm really known for anything. mad d
i usually always have my mole & a cig/long drag on, but a lot of people seem to like that combo too. mad d

fluff monster

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:54 pm
I'm a ferret.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:22 pm
If you had a line-up of 100 avatars from 100 different ATers... I think mine would be unique and would be different because of skin colour, hair, colour combo (Brown, Gold, Black, Green, and White), style, and well the only thing that you really can;t depict my avatars from the rest is my gender, not saying I have the most unique avatar ever, I just do not have anyone close with identification as I do. whee  

Qwannah

0-DCB

Aekea Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Jadelle
If you had a line-up of 100 avatars from 100 different ATers... I think mine would be unique and would be different because of skin colour, hair, colour combo (Brown, Gold, Black, Green, and White), style, and well the only thing that you really can;t depict my avatars from the rest is my gender, not saying I have the most unique avatar ever, I just do not have anyone close with identification as I do. whee

speaking of the hair, you ROCK the afro. i've never seen anyone wear it as good as you have. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:54 pm
Lately I haven't been matching, but I'm usually the guy who has that avatar that will get a 9 or 10 because no one wants to suggest anything on the fact that any other item would ruin it.

As well I'm usually rocking my outlaw biker pants, or my sun flare pants. And I'm pretty keen with browns, golds, and beige colors.

: )  

steam punk rhapsody

Skittlesfairy

Shy Browser

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:53 am
I think the only thing that makes me unique really is that for the last few months every avi I've made has had the fishnets and the tundra boots with them, apart from that I don't stick out that much XD  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games