Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know this game?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:40 pm
Glover for the 64! Nobody seems to remember it, except my friend & my cousin (who thankfully has it... <3)
Anybody remember this? ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO BEAT THIS GODDAMN GAME?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:14 pm
It's been a while since I played that sweatdrop Got a more specific question? Like a specific area or something?  

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:26 am
[Unnamed Angel]
It's been a while since I played that sweatdrop Got a more specific question? Like a specific area or something?

Nah, I beat the main parts last night- the parts that don't involve the bonus levels, I'm still working on that.
Crap ending, though... if you don't get the bonus levels...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Oops! It seems I missed this xp Sorry I couldn't help with the whole Glover issue and all.  

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

Invulnerable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:28 pm
I remember it, but my friend was the one who actually owned it. I wonder if they'll do a follow-up on the Wii.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:42 pm
Invulnerable
I remember it, but my friend was the one who actually owned it. I wonder if they'll do a follow-up on the Wii.

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO PWN.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Except Glover didn't do so well sweatdrop It was a great, innovative game, but I think it had too much competition from a certain *ahem* other console that was just getting uppity xd

In any case, I'd love to see a sequel or something for Glover. It's too good an IP to leave alone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:36 am
Edymion

Except Glover didn't do so well sweatdrop It was a great, innovative game, but I think it had too much competition from a certain *ahem* other console that was just getting uppity xd

In any case, I'd love to see a sequel or something for Glover. It's too good an IP to leave alone.

Wow, Nintendo could do so much with Glover with all the new technology. I can just imagine it, it could be really great.
But I'm sure the original game would have been better if, y'know, the ending wasn't crap.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Nintendo Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff