Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Goal: Buy all the sims2 games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:39 pm
Well, i went to best buy today and added up all the prices for all the expansion set and the orginal game for the Sims 2... total price. $250

but my graphic card... went out too. gonk

WTF... now i have save up close to 600$ this is dope stuff man.

Well it is my goal to collect that much money.

Money now: $60/600  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:55 pm
[User Image]

well, good luck.
    since they're expensive, i always waited until gparents gave me money when i visit them [they never knwo what to give me anymore :P], or christmas, or my bday, so i ddin't have to pay for it. and luckily since after pets my graphics card wasnt' compatible anymore my dad had a one he didn't use anymore ^^
    oh& my b-day is in november and i didn't feel like waiting so long.. but my mom pre ordered seasons as a present for getting my grades way up xD

`R a i n b o w

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:01 am
I'm not buying Pets with my own money. I'll wait till I get some money from my mom to get it. Until then, Seasons!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:02 pm
I just go: Mom, new sims, money?
yeah...I usually get it...just cuz I'm the last kid left at home...maybe that explains why I own every single expansion pack...and plan to keep going lol
good luck with that, though...I say you should just wait for sims 3 in 2009...and what you do is buy each expansion pack as it comes out...then you don't have to spend more than $40...and it seems cheap...  

athena08905

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:27 pm
I've bought all of the main expansion packs plus Family Fun Stuff and Glamourlife Stuff. Over here in the UK the base game cost £32.99, each expansion is £19.99 (£17.98 if bought from Tesco - massive supermarket) and each stuff pack is £9.99 (I think. Might actually be £14.99). So if I just add that up it means I've spent around about..... £150.94! Flippin' 'eck!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:50 pm
Menaceman
I've bought all of the main expansion packs plus Family Fun Stuff and Glamourlife Stuff. Over here in the UK the base game cost £32.99, each expansion is £19.99 (£17.98 if bought from Tesco - massive supermarket) and each stuff pack is £9.99 (I think. Might actually be £14.99). So if I just add that up it means I've spent around about..... £150.94! Flippin' 'eck!

idk UK currency differences... i which i knew.... google  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:04 pm
I think one UK pound is almost two US dollars.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:56 pm
I buy them all when they come out.

But, then, that's why I have a job. heart  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

[TL]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm
I think my mom gets them for me because she wants me to stop complaining, or she's afraid I will....

My step-dad does... cuz he's a dad? He's just a normal dad, afraid of his daughter cuz she's a teenager now.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:42 am
Got it all, including all of the original sims. >_>; As well as a spiffy and top of the line graphics card. /nerdiness  

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:03 pm
I only have the orignal and pets and the holiday stuff pack. My mother bought me pets and holiday. Now the rest I have to get to finish making my sim movies on youtube.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:54 pm
good luck buying them all! (i already have, i had to re-buy nightlife, disc scratched, and cant find university)

edit: o yeah! I forgot! i didnt buy any holiday ones  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Pie Please

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:57 pm
You might as well wait until they're all cheap.

The Sims is costly. I almost had to buy a second RAM stick after OFB made my game too slow to run. (Luckily, after months my brother made upgrades to his computer and gave me his leftover stick of RAM. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:24 pm
good luck heart  

Jhlalala

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas