Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ideas for RP's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grotesque-ka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm
Well..I'm a big time RP'er..lol

And I have a few ideas, I dont want to just start one and have people not like it at all. so instead I'll list the ideas I have and tell me what you think..

I have 4 ideas:

1-an arcane and vampire rp

2- a vampire RP, only vamps

3-a school for young kids that have several diffrent powers such as being telepathic or shapeshifting ect. (non-elemt powers)

4- School of elements, A school where young teens were born with the power of a certain element, and at the school they learn how to use and control their element. and of course they meet new friends and leanr about themselves. (only element powers)

Lastly, If you like one of my ideas please PM me and tell me that you are intrested so we can start an RP..

Thx.. 3nodding

P.S-If you have any ideas for RP's, please tell me because I would like to be invlved!! =]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:07 pm
OMG! I haven't RP'd in forever, and I'd like to start again, however, I'm moving soon and online time will be highly unpredictable. crying  

selyrra

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:53 am
[~Wait N Bleed~]
Well..I'm a big time RP'er..lol

And I have a few ideas, I dont want to just start one and have people not like it at all. so instead I'll list the ideas I have and tell me what you think..

I have 4 ideas:

1-an arcane and vampire rp

2- a vampire RP, only vamps

3-a school for young kids that have several diffrent powers such as being telepathic or shapeshifting ect. (non-elemt powers)

4- School of elements, A school where young teens were born with the power of a certain element, and at the school they learn how to use and control their element. and of course they meet new friends and leanr about themselves. (only element powers)

Lastly, If you like one of my ideas please PM me and tell me that you are intrested so we can start an RP..

Thx.. 3nodding

P.S-If you have any ideas for RP's, please tell me because I would like to be invlved!! =]

Keeo up the great work they all sounds great!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:53 pm
i like the last one wink  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

grotesque-ka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:37 pm
ninja_of_leafs
i like the last one wink

Thanks..
If you are intrested in the RP, please PM me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:19 pm
I'm a really big rper also and all of your roleplays sound awsome!.. but... there's a whole ton of really big important projects and tests and stuff going on at school so I'm gonna hold off on anything addicting like roleplaying for a while.. smile Oh yes, I'm mostly a fantasy, and medival fantasy roleplayer but I'll do any type of roleplay and love trying new ones. Ideas of mine:

1. (Fantasy) A bunch of highschool kids on a bus to a field trip to an ancient ruin of a castle and they get teleported into the past. The castle they are teleported into can be in good condition but I was thinking that the castle would be completely destroyed and burnt by evil magicians..

2. (Futuristic, fantasy or non.) A group of people are launched into space in a huge ship to go find other civilizations, they can run into a problem, food shortages, fuel, enemies ect. (I'm open to any ideas on this one, and the one before it smile )  

Nighttime Imaginer

-Niki-Kiki-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:38 pm
The school of elements sounds like a good one...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:26 pm
-Niki-Kiki-

I agree, i like that one the best 3nodding  

grotesque-ka

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:39 pm
[~Wait N Bleed~]
-Niki-Kiki-

sounds good to me and i approve  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:38 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
[~Wait N Bleed~]
-Niki-Kiki-

sounds good to me and i approve

Ditto!  

YarmElleinad

TsukiNoRyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Why dont we combind 3 and 4? I also suggest some anime rps..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:23 pm
Yeah, those are REALLY great ideas! Roleplaying rulez!  

KiD blender JOCKEY

Punk.Rocker.94

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:25 pm
ninja_of_leafs
i like the last one wink
I agree. There all pretty good, but that one popped out at me! Ha ha! cool 4laugh ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:07 pm
i like the school of elements  

T3NiiS_c h i c k 220

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out