Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
This Guild is Amazing!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold 4 Your Help
  Thank You
View Results

Shelton3369

Friendly Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:42 am
Hi, I want to say this guild is "AMAZING!"
I wanted to let everyone know that as I have learned a lot of things in here. As, I went thru school(many years ago) I have been taught wrong on how to spell words correctly and sentence structure. I've recently took a college intro exam called SAT/ACT. I've passed the Reading and English part. To let you know, English has been my "hardest" thing ever in my years of school. Learning from all of YOU has made it easier for me to learn. You may not think so, but, when you get someone who is in need of help, your there to teach them. I've taking the words and correct spelling, sentence games to help me learn and to help me prepare for my tests. I know it sounds kinda strange to you, you be surprised to learn that's how some people do learn. I want to thank you all again for helping me out.!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:29 am
You're welcome. Yes, those SATs are very difficult. I'm glad we were able to be of help.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MadnessFreak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:37 am
Good to see we've been of help. If I really was a grammar nazi I would contradict you, but I'm not mean like that. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:22 pm
I can't help but notice the '4' in the poll.... sweatdrop  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

jackthepumpkinhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:00 am
*shakes and trembles*

*tries to resist*

"through"
"recently taken"
"you're there"
"I've taken"

*trembles*

Sorry, but you know, if we're actually helping her learn with our nazi-ism, then there shouldn't be anything wrong with error checking.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:24 am
Fine, I'm going to enjoy this.

Hi, I want to say this guild is "AMAZING!"
I wanted to let everyone know that I have learned a lot of things in here. As I went through school (many years ago), I have been taught wrongly on how to spell words correctly and the concept of sentence structure. I recently took a college intro exam called SAT/ACT. I've passed the Reading and English part. To let you know, English has been my "hardest" thing ever in my years of school. Learning from all of YOU has made it easier for me to learn. You may not think so, but, when you get someone who is in need of help, you're there to teach them. I'm taking the word, correct spelling, and sentence games to help me learn and to help me prepare for my tests. I know it sounds kinda strange to you, you be surprised to learn that's how some people do learn. I want to thank you all again for helping me out!

Ahhhhh...  

MadnessFreak

Shelton3369

Friendly Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:30 am
Thank you everyone! 4laugh  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items