complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:38 pm
There are a lot - a lot - of members in our guild now. I remember when there were only about 14, give or take. Anyways, it's hard to keep track of who's who nowadays, and the only way I get to know people in this guild is a) if they were early members of the guild, or b) post above or below me.

So introduce yourself, and maybe the next person to join won't have such a hard time getting to know people!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:43 pm
My name is complex_ity_ and I started reading Twilight just at the end of last year, near the beginning of the school year - October, I believe it was.

I loved reading before, but no book ever compared to Twilight or New Moon. I also like to read mangas, and my titles of interest include: Vampire Knight, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Chobits, Girl Got Game, and Xxxholic.

I'm a Grade 10 student in highschool and I'm proudly Canadian.

Stephenie inspired a lot of my interest in cars and music. Some of my favourite artists are: Evanescence, Muse, MCR, Linkin Park, Blue October, Delerium, and Conjure One. I aspire to one day drive a silver Volvo, if not to also own one. 3nodding  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:51 pm
My name is XxfushigipinayxX, nicknamed Fuu-chan by old friends of long ago. I'm currently 16, born November 29th, and a junior in high school. I live in sunny Southern California, but my whole family came over from the Philippines (and very grudgingly decided to not teach me anything about my heritage).

I read Twilight for the first time On October 17, 2006. After that, there was absolutely no more hope for me, haha. I'd been a reader pre-Twilight, but I fell out when I got into high school; the closest I got to reading books were reading manga (yes, I'm an anime freak and proud of it). So Twilight was really a wonderful escape for me, and it also got me back into my bookworm state.

I have...a lot of favorite arists, since I generally stick to my philosophy, "There are only two kinds of music: good and bad." That being said, I guess I do contradict myself somehow since I tend to favor rock over other genres. But I'm still well-rounded. Some bands include Muse, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Linkin Park, Skillet, Evanescence, Gavin DeGraw, Snow Patrol, KT Tunstall, Dashboard Confessional, Kaiser Chiefs...If you want a bigger, more precise list of bands I'm into, just check my profile, lol.

Same goes for movies, books, and all that jazz 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:20 pm
My name is A_Vampires_Friend. I am really bad at introducing myself. I am one of the crew in this guild. I do a lot of letting people in. I love music. I like rock, alternative, metal and that kind of music. I love reading books, mostly vampire books. I like most vampire stuff. So this is my really bad intro.

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

lost_smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:00 am
Ello I'm lost_smile and I started reading the series at the beginning of this year I think in october. And it took me for ever to get Twilight from my library because we had one copy and a huge waiting list, but the librarian loves me so I got the book quicker than I should have.

I loke music preferably rock and pretty much every form of rock but some crappy bands which I wont get into. I also love movies, Labyrinth is my favorite, and I love cheese.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:13 pm
Hi! Im GodBlessEmoHair. Love my name. Love me. And I'll love you. heart lol.

I adore the Twilight series. I love music. I don't have a stereotype that I fit in. And like my avi, I'm African American. Read my pro if you want to know more ^.^.

heart Love me heart

GodBlessEmoHair

Little Harley Quinn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:02 pm
Hi, I'm Tears.0f.the.Fallen.Sky!

I've been an avid reader of Twilight. I started to read it after my friends got me into it. I love the book. And yes, I'm another Edward Cullen fan.

I'm in the eighth grade, and I'm yet another anime okatu. I just love it.

I'm really into rock and techo/dance/trance. But then again, I also love country, and almost every type of music but, hip-hop r&b and rap.

Sorry, I just don't like them that much.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:24 am
Yippie I love meeting new people. xd whee whee whee  

lost_smile

Fullmetalgirl527

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:14 am
Hello everyone! whee My name is Fullmetalgirl527. I'm not very good with introductions, so please forgive me. I first read Twilight on September 21, 2006. I could not put it down so I read it in about 3 days. I was so happy when I found out there was another book. I wanted to enjoy New Moon more so I read it in a week. xd

I'm also a really huge anime/manga fan. Some of my favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Godchild, Vampire Knight, Chobits, Bleach, Death Note,W Juliet, and Paradise Kiss. heart There are more on my profile if you want to know.

I also love the listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Evanescence, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Snow Patrol, Muse, Good Charlotte, Utada Hikaru, and other bands that I can't think of right now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:09 pm
Hiya everyone! I'm new to this guild, and just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm an HUGE fan of Twilight and New Moon, ever since January of 06 I believe...I blame my friend for my obsession, she was the one who introduced the books to me. wink Now we can both scream and cry about the books together, though, so it worked out pretty well. I've already read both of the books twice, just to ease the suffering for waiting until the third comes out. It may become a weekly thing for me. sweatdrop

I've been fascinated with vampires, werewolves, and all different kinds of fantasy things for years. As you can imagine, I'm incredibly bored with reality at this point in my life. whee I also like spiritual things.

I be in the eigth grade. Thou may witness myself typing in Olde English at times for no apparant reason. Thou shalt learn to live with it! blaugh

I love animals and nature and all that jazz. I especially love cats. (Which explains the kiki and coco. ^.^)

I don't listen to music too much, but I do like it. I like classic rock and pop.

So there's my rather pathetic introduction. I hope to have fun in this guild! ^_^  

Cynical Optimist

Yukiei Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:30 pm
Hello, my name is Yukiei Yuki but you can just call me Mo(please dont ask). I just started reading the Twilight/New Moon books last week (finish in about 4 days 2 days per book). But now I'm officially hooked. Since last Tuesday I've read everything I could find on Stephanie Meyer's official website plus a few fanfics.

Right now I am stripping the internet bare trying to find the Japanese version of Twilight (Yes I KNOW its not a manga, just a few pix throught the book). Ive searched long and hard and if you know anything that you share about where I can get my hands on it, you'll be my official hero forever.

I am an artist, I just started trying my hand at fanart, but I mainly draw my own stuff. I love to read manga, watch anime, and all that jazz. I LOVE music it is my life and my future career(if only I knew how to spell gonk )(Please forgive me for I have a VERY bad spelling ability.) I also am going into the translating bussiness so I am currently learning Japanese and Spanish.

Its very wonderful that I was able to find this guild and I'm very pleased to meet you all. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:13 pm
I'm vampire_lexicon and I started reading Twilight the day after it came out and am totally obsessed with it... I am in just about every twilight fan club there is and the only thing that is more important than twilight to me is new moon.... I..... am a member of five i<3 Edward clubs aaaaaaand......
no i think thats it///  

vampire_lexicon

anglej89

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 am
Hey everyone im jen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:35 pm
Hi everyone!

Im IceandChrome! I LOVE twilight! I cant wait for book 3 to come out this fall!

Ummm...lets see...i love music(mainly alternative), i like manga and anime (naruto, full moon wo sagashite, bleach, etc.), and i have chihuahuas(i know random!)

Glad to be part of the guild!

heart  

IceandChrome

Tany.Dai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:37 pm
Hello. Well, my name's Tany.Dai but you people can just call me Tany or Dai. I started reading Twilight about a week or two ago and ended up finishing it in the same day because I couldn't put it down. I began reading New Moon today and I'm almost done it.

I like music a lot. It's a big influence in my life. I also like manga/ anime (Ex. Wolf's rain, Tsubasa, XxX Holic, Claymore, Ranma 1/2, Blade of the immortal, Fruits Basket, Flame of Recca, Full Moon, Bleach and others that I can't remember at the moment.)

My favorite character from the Twilight seriese is Edward.

Yeah, if you wanna know more, PM me or go check out my profile!

Glad to be part of this guild!
Thanks and Bye!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas