Reply Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions
Potions (Be Specific)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:12 pm
Well, as long as I have your undivided attention, what kind of potions do you think it would be fun to make? No one word answers, have some fun with it. Hit the recipe books, and let's get cookin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:30 pm
This reminds me of Potter Puppet Pals-

Snape - "Eternal glory..."
Harry - "Don't need it!"

Snape - ". . . and even put a stop on death."
Hermionie - "You can't do that!"

rofl

Noelani Rules

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:38 pm
I reckon it'd be good to make a Polyjuice potion...store your teacher away and have your own class....

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:47 pm
Hmm... A love potion. Hope it doesn't backfire! gonk  

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:12 am
i would have to make the draught of living death. just so i can pretend to be dead to get away from my mother.hee hee jk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:13 pm
How about a Force Potion. A little bit of this and that and you can force your teacher to say "no homework for the whole year" or you can force your brother to duck tape himself to a chair. That'd be awsome!!  

PokemonGirl1

Hotohori_lover_2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm
I think it would be great to have An Invisibility Potion! In case your father didnt leave you an invisbility cloak.....And it would cost a lot less to get in case you dont have the gold for it..... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:09 pm
i would luv felix fel--- i forgot how to spell it sweatdrop anyway, u hav no idea what i could do with a day of luck.  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

WinnyMe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:10 am
t-o-o-t-s-i-e
i would luv felix fel--- i forgot how to spell it sweatdrop anyway, u hav no idea what i could do with a day of luck.

Me too! Thats what I need! Sometimes I have the worst luck! But otherwise I would want Truth Serum, I hate being in the dark. Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:18 pm
I have the perfect potion for all us women out there. It would take on the consistency of a lotion and would be a rub on potion. What it would do is remove all unnecessary hair from legs, armpits, toes, ankles... and other places -- permanently.

NO MORE SHAVING LADIES!  

CuppaT

Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces