Reply Techniques
Zelda Glitch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DivineMaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Well I don't know if this is known or if it has been posted before, but I just want to tell you that if you pick Zelda and wish to use Sheik from the very start of a fight, when you pick a stage to fight in, there is a time after you pick the stage were the game pauses to load the stage, at this time if you hold the A and the Y buttons while its loading, when the fight starts you will automatically be in the form of Sheik

this is for all the Sheik fans out there xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:49 pm
1. It is not in any way, shape or form a glitch.

2. You only need to hold A, not Y  

Ronin_686

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:58 pm
Ronin_686

Owned xd

To sum it up: Working as intended.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:23 pm
Ronin_686

Aww, you got the "noob punch" in before I could. wink  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

DivineMaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:33 pm
oh so I guese you all did know lol were I live theres tournaments and people don't know how I do it rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 pm
That really helps me out sence sheik is one of my best.  

last angel served

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:27 am
DivineMaster
Well I don't know if this is known or if it has been posted before, but I just want to tell you that if you pick Zelda and wish to use Sheik from the very start of a fight, when you pick a stage to fight in, there is a time after you pick the stage were the game pauses to load the stage, at this time if you hold the A and the Y buttons while its loading, when the fight starts you will automatically be in the form of Sheik

thanx for that. now i might be able to beat my bro.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:15 am
dante_sparta
DivineMaster

How?

All it does is let you start as Sheik at the start of the match?  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:03 am
SilentBlackTiger
dante_sparta
DivineMaster

How?

he usually charges me before i can change. the i take damage and sometime lose a life before i can do damage to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:25 pm
dante_sparta
SilentBlackTiger
dante_sparta
DivineMaster

How?

he usually charges me before i can change. the i take damage and sometime lose a life before i can do damage to him.

:shrug: I guess that makes sense. Some, anyway.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Jenova Descendant

Devoted Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:16 am
I all ready know this  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:06 am
i'm good with both but i never imagined that i could start as sheik!  

Amadeus0289

sharpshooter01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:24 am
I found that out way before I even got Gannon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:21 am
dante_sparta
SilentBlackTiger
dante_sparta
DivineMaster

How?

Try to get some degree of skill with Zelda. She's not that bad. You just need to make good use of the attacks. But if you've tried, sorry for wasting space...  

TheCosplayArtist

hi5201

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 pm
I don't have the game yet, so I don't know. I do have it installed in the computer. I rocks. Just go to
http://www.hurongames.com/node/306/play
I hope this works. This is a melee with extras in it. You do get to be Sheik! But in other cases, I have never heard of this glitch! biggrin  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games