Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
sims 2 seasons and nightlife questions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sims2
  seasons
  nightlife
View Results

imanormalalien

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:37 pm
im gonna download my friend's sims2 cd to my computer and then give them back to her, and download her sims university, give that back to her, then buy sims seasons and download it. then i can still play my game with only using the sims seasons cd to start it right? or do i need to get my own sims2 cd for that to work. thanks, and also i cant decide on whether to get Seasons or Nightlife. which is better?

SIMS2 SEASONS
1. can a sim die from being sunburnt?
2. how high does it does it snow
3. can you go swimming in the winter
4. whats so great about it

SIMS2 NIGHTLIFE
1. do kids do anything like in the nightlife? like can they go out with friends and such or is it just teens, adults, older adults. also babies/toddlers? lol
2. whats so great about it

and can the sims play sports? that'd be sweet if they could do like soccer as a team or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:42 pm
[User Image]

okay, first of all, when you're playing the sims, you only need the latest expansion of thesims2. like, if you have pets & no seasons, use it. if you have seasons, use it.

i don't know much about seasons yet because it's installing on my comp now, sorry.

but nightlife:
    kids can go for an outing, ride in cars, etc just like teens, adults, and elders can. babies and toddlers still can't go to community lots. ]:
    being a vampire is raelly cool, you can fly around, freak people out by going "blehh!" you can stalk, and you can bite people's neck and they usually become your best friend afterwards [but only teens+ can be vampires]. cars are really sweet, no more cabs! xD and being able to eat out is awesome, especially for dating. there's also bowling. and there's a lot of sitting down interactions, like you can blow kiss, steal food, throw food, and even ask someone to get married!

`R a i n b o w

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:44 pm
[User Image]

oh and by the way, be sure to get the booklets for the expansion pack from her too- because you have to have the serial number!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:35 am
I'll try to give some Seasons info.
There are two types of snow; light snow and deep snow. Light snow just makes the floor look a bit white and deep snow comes up to an adult sims knees and allows them to make snow angels, build snowmen and have snowball fights. Sims can swim in pools in winter as they never freeze over. Sims can fish from ponds and cook what they catch or mount it on a wall. They can also grow their own food and use it to stock the fridge. If a Sim serves food and not all of it gets eaten they can now put it back in the fridge as leftovers so it wont go bad and they can eat it later. As far as I know Sims don't die from sunburn but they do pass out. If they live on their own and they pass out then another Sim will come round to revive them by dumping a glass of water on them. In winter they can freeze and I think that can kill them. If a child freezes then the social worker comes to take them away. Like with sunburn another Sim can help if a Sim gets frozen by warming them up with a hair dryer.
Oh and you can get PlantSims as well that only need Sun, Water and Love. They never need to sleep, eat or pee.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items