F-ing Idiots... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:17 pm
Ok, Me and my other friend were walking, and this one girl comes up to me and says, and I quote:
"Wow, I feel bad for you. Worshiping saitin because you feel like your life sucks... I feel bad for your parents."

taht was from a famous blonde b***h who dared to open her mouth to me. I have it worst as it is, I don't need that s**t.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Lol, why she had any reason to just waltz right up to you and insult you, I have no clue rolleyes  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Dead Ed
Lol, why she had any reason to just waltz right up to you and insult you, I have no clue rolleyes

I know. I think that the world would be sooo much ******** better if we just let all the idiots go die somewhere... it would make the world a better place...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:28 pm
You would be right, with the exception being that most of the "idiots" are doing jobs, and their presence at least is something to laugh at every now and then; believe-it-or-not, life would be harder without idiots  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:31 pm
Dead Ed
You would be right, with the exception being that most of the "idiots" are doing jobs, and their presence at least is something to laugh at every now and then; believe-it-or-not, life would be harder without idiots
Amen brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:42 pm
Eh just ignore people like that thats what I do when I get made fun of. They're just trying to make themselves feel better about themself by making others feeling down.  

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:09 pm
Ignoring a problem will not make it go away. But screaming at it won't either. Address the girl and explain to her (CALMLY. DO NOT GET ANGRY.) your religious affiliation, as well as that you feel insulted by her comments.

Also, for future reference, you may want to re-view your diction choices in your posts. Your post (while I can make assumptions due to context as to it's actual intent) could be read as being VERY arrogant or condescending. The phrase "blonde b***h who dared to open her mouth to me" in particular is bad for two reasons in particular (in order; the second being far more profound than the other):

1) Using the adjective "blonde" to describe this "b***h" suggests that you consider "blonde" an insult, or a negative attribute. Because "b***h" has a cruel connotation to it, "blonde" too takes on the cruelty. Using the phrase "Ditsy b***h" or "idiotic b***h" would be more appropraite, or perhaps even "Bitchy blonde".

2) Using the phrase "who dared to open her mouth to me" makes you sound absolutely elitest. It makes you sound as though you believe yourself to be some supreme entity, or a superior human being; that you think of her as "a lower life form" or an inferior person who shouldn't ever "dare speak to someone as important as you". While I'm empathetic to the initial situation, this closing phrase makes me as a reader question whether or not you have the moral highground in the situation (i.e. makes me wonder if she was actually that mean, or if you're just a supremist).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:17 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Ok, Me and my other friend were walking, and this one girl comes up to me and says, and I quote:
"Wow, I feel bad for you. Worshiping saitin because you feel like your life sucks... I feel bad for your parents."

taht was from a famous blonde b***h who dared to open her mouth to me. I have it worst as it is, I don't need that s**t.

I would smack the b***h...  

Devils_lilboy

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:55 pm
Just ignore them thats all you have to do.
You are not the only one who has to deal with idoits.
I beleave every one and I mean every one has porbley been made fun of enough time sinthere life for some reaon, weither its for being different, doing somthing embarrasing or maybe they just dont like ya it dont matter every one deals with it.

we live in a cruel world and things from now till the end arent realy gona change that much when it comes to being cruel.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:28 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

If she does it again, give her a good talking to explain and show her different otherwise ignore her.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:53 am
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

If she does it again, give her a good talking to explain and show her different otherwise ignore her.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Like I'm going to see her again. She was some chick in the mall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 am
GilAskan
Ignoring a problem will not make it go away. But screaming at it won't either. Address the girl and explain to her (CALMLY. DO NOT GET ANGRY.) your religious affiliation, as well as that you feel insulted by her comments.

Also, for future reference, you may want to re-view your diction choices in your posts. Your post (while I can make assumptions due to context as to it's actual intent) could be read as being VERY arrogant or condescending. The phrase "blonde b***h who dared to open her mouth to me" in particular is bad for two reasons in particular (in order; the second being far more profound than the other):

1) Using the adjective "blonde" to describe this "b***h" suggests that you consider "blonde" an insult, or a negative attribute. Because "b***h" has a cruel connotation to it, "blonde" too takes on the cruelty. Using the phrase "Ditsy b***h" or "idiotic b***h" would be more appropraite, or perhaps even "Bitchy blonde".

2) Using the phrase "who dared to open her mouth to me" makes you sound absolutely elitest. It makes you sound as though you believe yourself to be some supreme entity, or a superior human being; that you think of her as "a lower life form" or an inferior person who shouldn't ever "dare speak to someone as important as you". While I'm empathetic to the initial situation, this closing phrase makes me as a reader question whether or not you have the moral highground in the situation (i.e. makes me wonder if she was actually that mean, or if you're just a supremist).

Oh, I'm sorry. I apoligise. MOST blondes that I come in contact with are bitchy little prep girls, and I never got along with them, sorry about being so steriotypic.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:00 am
Kill the b***h. ^_^

Nah, if that was me I would have said something like "Beelzebub will devor your soul" or something and just walked away. It's easier to scare people when they think you're using some dark magic or something, and can be very entertaining.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:02 am
Tusyo
Kill the b***h. ^_^

Nah, if that was me I would have said something like "Beelzebub will devor your soul" or something and just walked away. It's easier to scare people when they think you're using some dark magic or something, and can be very entertaining.

...it's also selfish and immature. It spreads stereotypes and makes it harder for all of us.  

GilAskan
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:05 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
GilAskan

Oh, I'm sorry. I apoligise. MOST blondes that I come in contact with are bitchy little prep girls, and I never got along with them, sorry about being so steriotypic.

...see, again, in analysis, you've now entirely deligimatized yourself.

As a reader, I now view you as the villain of this story. A whiny little teenager, as vain and quick to judge as those you hate.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff