Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
abercrombie and hollister tank tops

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll 4 u
  gold 4 u
View Results

fashionista468

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:43 pm
i love to shop at hollister, but their staps on the tank tops are ridiculosly long, so i cut part of the strap off and sewed it back on. does anyone else do that???????????  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:07 pm
I've been tempted to do that.... sadly, in the middle of the store.  

rheane

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:13 am
Going into Abercrombie makes me feel poor, lol. 30 dollars for a tee shirt is lame. 200 dollars for jeans is a rip off, and their clothes are sooo thin, lol, but I still go in there anyways, lol. I can usually be found in the clearance section, lol. What I love is getting free A&F stuff, lol, this dude that I know, his daughter wears the same size stuff as me, and she's picky about clothes, and she didnt want some A&F, Aero, and other brands of clothes, and he talked to my mom about it to see if I'd like the stuff, and so I scored me some free and really cool lookin' clothes, lol. I absolutely love this one top, but the proportions might be a bit off for me, lol. But I'd rather just wear a top under it than mess with it cuz it's silk or satin and I'm too poor to buy a new one if I were to screw up, lol. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 am
I don't shop there, but I have done that to other tops because I'm both modest hand have ridiculously narrow shoulders.  

knitting_needle_ninja

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:34 pm
I've never done that, simply because i don't feel the need to pay as much as they ask for most shirts there, and i probably don't fit any of it anyways.

I normally alter clothing i buy at thrift stores, due to its cheapness. I wouldn't feel bad if i seriously messed something up, and i don't mind putting $10 into it, since it cost me like $5 tops.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:58 pm
No, I can't afford or fit into their clothes. WalMart and Lane Bryant clearance racks for me. Though, since I have a waist and most plus-size shirts don't, I do a lot of taking in on the sides.  

ladyleprechaun13

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:42 am
I refuse to shop either place, as they refuse to sell tops in reasonable sizes. I have a size 6 waist and I still dont fit into their clothes. Thats bull****.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:59 am
Just walking past their stores gives me a headache from the profuse amount of bad cologne, so I can't say I've ever been in one. Not that anything in there would fit my plus-size body. I like to rummage through my mom's closet though, because she and I wear close to the same size and she has so many old clothes, she never notices when things go missing. Bwahahaha. ninja  

Silvander

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff