Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Meaning and a relationship...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born2rock16

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:40 pm
Ok, BG. I'm almost 15, I'm a tomboy, so I mess with the guys, ya know wrestel, play fight, ect.

I like this one guy at school, and so I was wresteling around with him in the gym, and he flung me across the gym floor. I have a bruise on my left knee from it, in the shape of a heart, and I didn't know it it could mean anything, so thought I'd run it by you.

What do you think, do you think there is some meaning behind it?

THANKS, and BLESSED BE!!

~Verni~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:16 am
born2rock16
Ok, BG. I'm almost 15, I'm a tomboy, so I mess with the guys, ya know wrestel, play fight, ect.

I like this one guy at school, and so I was wresteling around with him in the gym, and he flung me across the gym floor. I have a bruise on my left knee from it, in the shape of a heart, and I didn't know it it could mean anything, so thought I'd run it by you.

THANKS, and BLESSED BE!!

~Verni~

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Did it take the distinct shape of a heart? Cause, y'know, it might just be a case of pareidolia.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

born2rock16

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:49 pm
Mitsh
born2rock16

THANKS, and BLESSED BE!!

~Verni~

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Did it take the distinct shape of a heart? Cause, y'know, it might just be a case of pareidolia.

a pic of the bruise? mkay....
Yeah, it did, it's faded in some spots, but it still resembles a heart, not as much as when it first happened though. Ok, sweet, I'll look at the link, and get back to you. thanks! I'll try to get a pic up......

~BLESSED BE~

-Verni  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 pm
Here are the images of my bruise, I said i did fade quite a bit in some areas, I drew around it for one picture since it's hard to see it through the picture, but you get the point. I'm probably imagining it, I have a way of doing that....

Please let me know what you think...

User Image

User Image  

born2rock16

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:03 pm
How you interpret this depends upon you. It is a general belief in magical paradigms, however, that there is no such thing as cooincidence; instead there is a belief in synchronicity and deriving meaning from every and all events. If you go that route, than this could very well be a sign. if you don't want to adopt that magical mindset here, though, than it is sheer cooincidence and means absolutely nothing (though psychologically, the fact you even considered a 'love' interpretation suggests that love has been on your mind in some fashion or another). Which do you want to beleive?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Starlock
How you interpret this depends upon you. It is a general belief in magical paradigms, however, that there is no such thing as cooincidence; instead there is a belief in synchronicity and deriving meaning from every and all events. If you go that route, than this could very well be a sign. if you don't want to adopt that magical mindset here, though, than it is sheer cooincidence and means absolutely nothing (though psychologically, the fact you even considered a 'love' interpretation suggests that love has been on your mind in some fashion or another). Which do you want to beleive?

Oh, ok, I understand that. Well, I'm somewhat in-between the two. I do think that many many things are signs of others. something I do believe are cooincidences. Yes, it has. Ok, well, I'm not really sure, I would rather find the significance of it, and maybe what it means. I think I'll go with that.

Thanks!

born2rock16

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:56 am
born2rock16

THANKS, and BLESSED BE!!

~Verni~
ok...wait a minute...first i realize that i recognize you! what a coincidence... anyway, i wanted to say that just having the feeling that it COULD mean something indicates that you know subconsiously that it is. and that means you realy love this guy. maybe he's even the soulmate! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:54 am
I thought that it might b something. He was just a crush, he's really an a$$. All he wants is sex. But Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

I have another guy in mind, it won't work, but oh well.

lol....yeah, we've talked a few time twilight!

LOVE AND PEACE!!
~Britt  

born2rock16

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:51 pm
He'll grow up eventually. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
hopefully... -.- anyway, something i have come to know is that some guys may SEEM like all they want is sex and that is untrue, while others realy are in fact that way. and the later only sometimes ever grow out of it. sad i still am not entirely convinced that there is much hope for men in the world anymore... sweatdrop  

twilight insanity

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games