Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
holy f**k Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stallord_D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Jesus! ok ok here is what happened. some guy sent me a P.M. (I wont mention his name) that said this.

"ha dd iwoot spr cl! grt mts mn/g jek chkit t mn s cl. i mn cm! ts frk a** s fny. bdw chk ut tht grls psuk wtwt. bff mn i lk WTF? ha ha s fn i nrle pd mslf. nwy s rnd dood alit!

WHAT THE F**K? I mean come on! And I know it says something because I could understand some of it like "ha ha s fn i nrle pd mslf" translates to "ha ha so funny I nearly peed myself." question jeez..... Anyway if you can translate this say so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:00 pm
Ummm.... eek

I wish you the best of luck.  

Lady Pica

Salty Wench

8,975 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

CristoVII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:45 pm
I can't read my own post. I'm touch typing.

Help me God. I've gone blind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Wow this should be in the top most horrific stories.  

Robthebob

heavens_akki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:49 pm
Dogora
Jesus! ok ok here is what happened. some guy sent me a P.M. (I wont mention his name) that said this.

"ha dd iwoot spr cl! grt mts mn/g jek chkit t mn s cl. i mn cm! ts frk a** s fny. bdw chk ut tht grls psuk wtwt. bff mn i lk WTF? ha ha s fn i nrle pd mslf. nwy s rnd dood alit!

WHAT THE F**K? I mean come on! And I know it says something because I could understand some of it like "ha ha s fn i nrle pd mslf" translates to "ha ha so funny I nearly peed myself." question jeez..... Anyway if you can translate this say so.

Here are the words I manged to read from it:
-had
-woot
-I
-a**
-funny
-bff (best friend forever i think)
-wtf (what the ******** reading that was scarey and it made my I.Q. lower for the time I tried to read it. I even tried to imagine I was the guy typing it...even that was hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:59 am
That's...insane. I'm seriously not even getting a reading on this. The only thing that made any sense to me was "i mn cm!"...I think it's "I mean, come on!" But I'm not sure. At all.

What the ********...  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

xXblacksakuraXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:07 am
"bdw chk ut tht grls psuk wtwt"

By da way (by the way) check out that girl's ....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:56 pm
Type literatly, darn it!  

Radio Chaos

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:54 pm
I was on the verge of deciphering the message... but I got lost after the first 'sentence.' Then my eyes just exceuted a safety measure called skimming.

That puts jibberish jargon to shame.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:27 pm
Dogora

Ok after painstakingly dechiphering this here is my translation of the text

"ha dude I woot super cool! great amounts of money/gold just check it out man super cool. I mean come on! its freakin a** super funny. by the way check out that girls p**sy ok woot woot. best freinds forever I like what the f**k? ha ha so funny I nearly peed myself. anyway see you around dude alright!"

Soooooo ok thats wierd I mean I dont even know this guy and he says best freinds forever? stare And you probably can't make heads or tails of this because of this.... THE DUDE IS A FREAKIN IDIOT! ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE SENSE!  

Stallord_D

Stallord_D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:29 pm
socceridol1
Type literatly, darn it!

I know its sad enjoy the translation though.

By the way you have the same birthday as me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 pm
I believe you would make an excellent linguist. Learn ancient languages and decipher the language of txt tlk.  

CristoVII

ll Sarcasm ll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:21 pm
You don't know how hard I just laughed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:39 am
That must've taken time to decipher. I applaud you.  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Serious~Sarcasm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:49 pm
Where is Luna, I need to borrow her chambers of tourcher! twisted  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items