Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
.hack Manga... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK ONE OR I'LL PK YOU!
  Anime
  Manga
  PK me already!
View Results

starmist100

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Yeah, well, I know a lot of people REALLY hate .hack//Legend of the Twilight (or .hack//DUSK), but I was "discussing" an issue with my friend... stare scream *ahem* Which is better? The anime, or the Manga...?

I say the manga, because they REALLY messed up the story in the anime... 3nodding Only thing I don't like about the manga is the increased incest between Shugo and Rena... xp domokun And, yes, I HAVE seen the anime in both English and Japanese...

So, uh, what do you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:53 pm
User Image I like the manga a lot more than the anime. The anime was just too silly for my tastes and a complete waste of my time.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

.hacker(balmung)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:12 pm
anime anime!!!!!! plz dont pk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:30 pm
I liked the manga, because it was easier for me to understand, even though they skipped some parts.

I've only watched the anime in english, and the voices make me was to explode, so another reason for liking the manga better.

Maaanga. <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Niiku TENSHI-sama

Devout Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:49 am
starmist100
Yeah, well, I know a lot of people REALLY hate .hack//Legend of the Twilight (or .hack//DUSK), but I was "discussing" an issue with my friend... stare scream *ahem* Which is better? The anime, or the Manga...?

I say the manga, because they REALLY messed up the story in the anime... 3nodding Only thing I don't like about the manga is the increased incest between Shugo and Rena... xp domokun And, yes, I HAVE seen the anime in both English and Japanese...

So, uh, what do you think? sweatdrop
I agree, there really did a poor job on the manga .Hack//Legend of the Twilight. It is really different from the anime, but the is other series of .hack manga like the ones base on the games, and .Hack//A.I. Busters which are pretty good if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:55 pm
I would go with the manga too. They made the anime too... 'chibi' I guess. At least for my taste. It fit though for the manga I think.  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rainy-Desu

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:13 pm
I liked the manga much better, mostly because Zeffie was in it. I didn't like the anime as much as the manga, but it was still good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm
.hacker(balmung)
anime anime!!!!!! plz dont pk

Why? (I won't PK you... xd ) I just wanna know why you like it better... Since you're about the only one that does... sweatdrop  

starmist100

starmist100

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:20 pm
[Macha]
I liked the manga much better, mostly because Zeffie was in it. I didn't like the anime as much as the manga, but it was still good.

Woot! I loved Zeffie in the manga! whee I did like the one girl in the anime... What's her face...? sweatdrop The one at the end that tried to destroy everything... And I also liked the AI that tried to destroy everything...

But overall I like the manga... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm
Kitkumi
I would go with the manga too. They made the anime too... 'chibi' I guess. At least for my taste. It fit though for the manga I think.

I LOVE THE CHIBIIIIIIII! whee 3nodding

*ahem* Anyway, I did think the art in the manga was better, but the anime did stay somewhat consistent to the art in the manga, so I've gotta give it e little respect... sweatdrop 3nodding  

starmist100

.hacker(balmung)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:34 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:32 pm
God, that's a hard decision.

I think they both have their own good and bad qualities. However, I hate the ******** written novels they've produced in the past year. I want graphic novels, dammit. Not some reject fanfiction. confused  

star_rishu

Trillvia Plath

Wheezing Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:40 pm
I've never seen the anime, but from what people have been saying, I think I'd prefer the manga.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 am
i luv the manga its funny tho wierd i thought it was funny.i think zeffies the best.  

Spiral Senpai

Vampire mistress balmung

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:26 am
hm this is tough i should say............manga because it has more funny stories and anime because it has diffrent ep. from the manga  
Anime and Manga Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff