Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of a neat Guild?
Yes, I think it will help over all.
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
No, I do not like it...i feel like I am being monitored...
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't really feel one way or the other about it...
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:36 pm
I will be looking over all the current threads and deleting some that get little notice and combining others under a larger topic.

Please continue to make threads and post, I will not monitor that, but just for the sake of tideness, I will try to keep unneeded topics at a minimum and keep like topics together smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:29 am
Please note that In organizing the threads, old conversations will be lost. Sad I know, and I am sorry for this. Just keep this in mind, so that if you want restate yourself in t hese new forums you can smile  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:07 pm
I have Locked some topics...please let me know if you think they should be left open or not...they seem not to get much action...

If no one responds...I will delete them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:58 pm
Danrio
I have Locked some topics...please let me know if you think they should be left open or not...they seem not to get much action...

I'm sorry but I don't believe you should lock them. New members should get the chance to read them and reply if they feel they have new info to add or anything to comment. And just because they don't get much action now, it doesn't mean they should be delated. Someone thought those topics were important to add and they shouldn't be delated because no has replied to them in awhile. Some times a person can't get back online to reply to it--and once again, new members might bring the same topic back up.

And I don't like how old conversations are being lost. You should have saved at least the first post and posted it back in the new thread. It would help to put those topics back into the new thread.

And I don't like how you are making threads about topics that have already been posted just to better organize it. I believe at this point in the guild, we are not that disorganized. There haven't been that many repeated threads.  

SammySue
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:04 pm
SammySue
Danrio

I'm sorry but I don't believe you should lock them. New members should get the chance to read them and reply if they feel they have new info to add or anything to comment. And just because they don't get much action now, it doesn't mean they should be delated. Someone thought those topics were important to add and they shouldn't be delated because no has replied to them in awhile. Some times a person can't get back online to reply to it--and once again, new members might bring the same topic back up.

And I don't like how old conversations are being lost. You should have saved at least the first post and posted it back in the new thread. It would help to put those topics back into the new thread.

And I don't like how you are making threads about topics that have already been posted just to better organize it. I believe at this point in the guild, we are not that disorganized. There haven't been that many repeated threads.

Please if you have a problem of this magnitude...PM me... sweatdrop I just feel like I am being attacked for trying to do some good... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:01 pm
( stare Wow...too bad I just wrote a huge post and it didn't end up posting it...*sigh*)

Reader's Digest version:
-I gave Danrio permission to clean up the guild a little.
-I'll say something if I think she's getting crazy about it.
-If you have a problem with any of the topics that are locked, post here and we'll gladly unlock them.
-I just want this to be a fun organized place for us to talk about Stargate.

I'm sorry if this makes anyone upset, and you can gladly voice your opinion, but I just feel that after time some of the threads just aren't needed anymore...  

Kopy Kat
Captain

thecheck2007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:34 pm
Hey, well you are doing a good job but a few of those threads that i have saw are a little old and should be cleaned up if they are not wrote in or replyed to after a while, not trying to complain. Just a suggestion a clean up would be needed now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Lol. When I first saw this topic I thought it was talking about the upcoming Sg-1 episode "Threads."

My bad. ^^  

cherryblossomjen

The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces