Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
Forbidden Fish.. Twilight Princess Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glyngaris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:24 pm
Okay, out of utter curiosity and boredom, try this. Go to the Lakebed Temple, and into the one of the rooms that you have to release the water through (you know, the spiral like ones with the water at the bottom and a chest all the way at the top). In the water there should be some of those skeletal-looking fish (excuse me, the name escapes me for the moment). Take out your fishing rod, and fish. You can actually catch them, but you can't keep record of them because they're "forbidden". That amused me for about ten minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:18 am
glyngaris
Okay, out of utter curiosity and boredom, try this. Go to the Lakebed Temple, and into the one of the rooms that you have to release the water through (you know, the spiral like ones with the water at the bottom and a chest all the way at the top). In the water there should be some of those skeletal-looking fish (excuse me, the name escapes me for the moment). Take out your fishing rod, and fish. You can actually catch them, but you can't keep record of them because they're "forbidden". That amused me for about ten minutes.

eek

Curiosity does spawn some really awesome ideas xd ... I shall totally try it mrgreen

By the way, if my memory serves me correctly, there's also some of those fish at the pond directly below the swinging staircase 3nodding

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150

glyngaris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:40 am
I went back, and yes there are fish in the big stair room. I guess I didn't realy remember because I didn't try in that room... But, oh well. Works the same no matter where you are.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:04 am
Okay, finally went and tried it. I entered the Temple, went all the way to the Swinging Staircase room and cast my rod. Indeed it works as you described 3nodding

I satisfied also another curiosity. What you find if you go back to the room where you fought the Boss xd

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150

dorthyd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:15 pm
I love it when people find crazy things on video games..thank you *goes to try it*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:28 am
Are you serious? My god, that is amazing!

-dashes off to play twilight princess-

And to think that I had given up on fishing. I've only caught four types of fish so far, and it severely depressed me due to the fact that on Animal Crossing, you can catch a multitude of fish. I must be lame.  

twiggimmapiggus

Mega Mage

BionicAlchemist

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:47 am
I already beat the game, but I'm going to have to go back to that dungeon and check out the boss room, cuz now I'm really curious about what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:00 pm
Speaking of fish, has anyone here caught the rare Hylian Loach. I have, and it's awesome!  

WoozlTwain

Princess_Arwen_19

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:49 am
i'll have to try that when i get there  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:48 am
Ha ha, reminds me of the time a friend of mine and myself went looking around and found Fairy Rings in wolf form.
If you dig, you can find lots of cool things.
We found about three fishing holes. Look for a ring of anything, grass, rocks, skulls, anything. And there should be a fairy ring in the center.
You can find every kind of fish in the fishing holes.  

Alrisc

Familiar Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

silver_reaver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:25 am
Dranzania
Ha ha, reminds me of the time a friend of mine and myself went looking around and found Fairy Rings in wolf form.
We found about three fishing holes. Look for a ring of anything, grass, rocks, skulls, anything. And there should be a fairy ring in the center.

What's a fairy ring?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:56 am
what happens when you go back to the boss room?  

painless_lover_kawaii

LostOne_sf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 am
I've got to go back to the boss room now!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:48 pm
omg...ive beat the game and only caught...umm...maybe 2 different fish
im gonna go play it right now...  

wipeout4wh

wipeout4wh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:53 pm
Dranzania

i just found one..fished for at least 30 minutes and only got catfish and greengill  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff