Rules!! Orginally done by IGMANGACHICK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:33 pm
If you don't follow them, consider on being banned or kicked out. Have a nice day :3

These are IGMANGA's Rules, not mine. I just have a hard time figureing out the quoting system... stupid quoting system *kicks quoting system*
Rules!!!!!!!!!

1. Gaia rules!
2. No god-modding!
3. Semi-lit to lit please!
4. No spamming!
5. Pm profiles to me!
6. PG-13!
7. please use (()) [[]] and others like that for ooc, do not say it straight out!
8. to go with literacy, make sure you don't use *action here* for action!
9. Another literacy thing, talking is obviously "talking" and periods are a must!
10. you must include a link with proof that you are a top literate and not some slacking illiterate!
11. please, please, please don't ditch the rp. I'f you're going to join, you need to stay, if you don't you get two weeks or I delete your profile unless you tell me why you haven't been on!
12. no all knowing, it's god modding and a pain in the @$$!
13. Through all the rules, please have fun, this is meant to be enjoyable, not a hell trap!

Profile rules!!
(I know you'll all hate me... sorry but it needs to be done)

1. Profiles are to be in complete sentences.
2. If you have a multiple person picture, please tell which person is your character by description or using some sort of microsoft program to label on the picture.
3. please include a link to an rp you are in so that I may know how literate you really are.
4. As it says above, profiles are to be pmed to me, they should include a heading of 'love and fighting' so that I know you have read the rules. If you do not pm the profile to me and simply post before I have recieved it, I will not allow you in. Thats final. I don't care if you post it, deleted the post and pm it to me, you have not read the rules if you post it before sending the profile to me. And do not post the profile. You can post other things if you've already sent the profile to me but I must recieve profiles first.
5. If you don't put the right heading on the pm and notice it, pm me back and tell me that you meant to put that in, I accepted mistakes but if you just didn't read the rules and didn't put it in, theres no chance the profile goes up. That's that, when things have been done properly, then I'll put your profile up, otherwise it either sits in my inbox or I delete it.

Note:If this is alot of rules, it's only cause I've had alot of rps ruined by ill-literates and I'm sure rp owners can undertand that aswell. I'm usually really fun and talkative, ALOT! Just note these and if you aren't sure if something fits with in the rules, please, please, please do not post it if you think it breaks the rules or post it and re-read the rules, if anythings wrong, edit it immediately. I'm usually pretty easy about thingts so it's not like break it once your out but please note, I'm not afraid to kick you out if it's continual. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:12 pm
those are my rules... crying why do I feel unlove right now... not even a quota saying those were mine... crying  

IGmangachick
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

IGmangachick
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400