Reply Legion of Gaian Zombies
Favourite zombie movie death scene!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samii Suzuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 pm
As a big fan of zombie movies, I've noticed that the death scenes in them completely rock and are ace. As a result I would like to ask what your favourite one is - zombie or human.

Personally I like the classic lift safety scene, followed by one little noise "bing!" and the doors opening to a hoarde of zombies! Classic on Day of the dead and many other zombie movies.

So, what is your favourite scene?

(A close second is the crate+zombie+chopper in Dawn)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 am
If you look at my sig, then you shall see my favorite zombie kill. I have no idea what movie it is from btw.  

neoseshomaru

Miss Kitten Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:13 pm
I love them all, but I like the one in Shawn of the Dead where the dude gets a cigarette. However, I'm not sure if it's my favorite.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:17 pm
I do believe that your sig has one from Day of the Dead.  

Samii Suzuki

neoseshomaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:25 pm
Samii Suzuki
I do believe that your sig has one from Day of the Dead.

Oooo0OoooH that's cool. You spelled "favorite" wrong, btw.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:33 am
shaun of the dead with the billiards and queen in the background. classic.  

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

cloudyhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:43 pm
I did the original day of the dead when the biker puts his arm in the BP machiene and then all of a sudden the zombies come and he cant pull his arm out and they devour him and all thats left is his arm and the thing goes BEEEEPPPPPP.
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:58 am
cloudyhead
I did the original day of the dead when the biker puts his arm in the BP machiene and then all of a sudden the zombies come and he cant pull his arm out and they devour him and all thats left is his arm and the thing goes BEEEEPPPPPP.
heart

That's Dawn of the Dead, not Day. 3nodding But that is a pretty awesome death scene.

There was this one really lame zombie movie on Sci-fi once. I think it might have been a fifth-sequel or something like that, but I can't remember the name. Anyway, it was about these army guys trying to find patient zero so they could stop the infection. So they went to this college. And there were this guy and girl, and a locked room with patient zero. So the military dudes go in there and when the come out, the chick is dead. And the guy is lying on a table being eaten by zombies, and they're devouring his intestines and he's still alive, spitting blood and gurgling a "help me". And I thought that was cool. blaugh

Also, Land of the Dead: the scene where they go into the warehouse thing and there are tons of zombies eating the coprses of soldiers. It was fantastic. A classic Romero scene. I loved it. (Not sure if that counts as a death scene though.)

Also, people dying from zombies are much cooler than zombies dying from people. People scream. 3nodding  

Tyshia2

The Longest Goodbye

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:04 am
Dawn of the Dead (re-make) when they use the Reckoner. It was just bad a** all over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:29 pm
I have to say on a movie I can't think of at the moment, but a zombie was hiding under something, I think it was a box. So this old guy comes into the room, looks around, nothing.. he thinks its safe. he walks past the waiting zombie completely unaware of its existance due to bodies everywhere, he walks some, *russle russle* the box moves towards him. he turns around, nothing seems to be out of the ordinairy, he walks a little farther, and the box silently creeps towards him, *BUMP* he turns around, still nothing.. he goes to take a few more steps, and BLEH!!!!! *munch* *munch* he's history xD I <3 thoes kinds of kills lol the unsuspecting (normally the brainpower of a pea) dosent notice a inanimate object following them xD  

Flauros_Dagon

Legion of Gaian Zombies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff