Yes...master... @__@
100%
 100%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 37

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:16 pm
If you haven't stopped by Stephenie's site to see the latest update (which has the details for Eprom as well as what I'm about to mention), I come bearing good tidings of great publicity cool

New Moon was mentioned on The Colbert Report. Now, I don't have cable so it's not a wonder I don't know about this at all, but here is the link to view the clip: A-Pop-Calypse

While the guy's telling people to not read this, and is unbelievable generalizing the story into just another "vampire love story," hopefully this has the opposite effect and more people pick up the book.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:43 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
If you haven't stopped by Stephenie's site to see the latest update (which has the details for Eprom as well as what I'm about to mention), I come bearing good tidings of great publicity cool

New Moon was mentioned on The Colbert Report. Now, I don't have cable so it's not a wonder I don't know about this at all, but here is the link to view the clip: A-Pop-Calypse

While the guy's telling people to not read this, and is unbelievable generalizing the story into just another "vampire love story," hopefully this has the opposite effect and more people pick up the book.

Haha, don't worry, I watch that show. Anybody who takes Stephen Colbert seriously is pretty stupid (no meant offense to anyone who does). He just likes to be on the stupidest side of a debate. 3nodding I saw it, though, and was laughing. That's just classic Colbert, for you.  

Cynical Optimist

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:59 am
innerbeauty
XxfushigipinayxX

Haha, don't worry, I watch that show. Anybody who takes Stephen Colbert seriously is pretty stupid (no meant offense to anyone who does). He just likes to be on the stupidest side of a debate. 3nodding I saw it, though, and was laughing. That's just classic Colbert, for you.

Stephen Colbert rocks. It is classic Stephen to say something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:45 pm
innerbeauty
XxfushigipinayxX

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was taking him seriously ^^;;
The clip actually had me on the floor laughing. The zombie bit was priceless and sealed the deal xD

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:03 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
innerbeauty
XxfushigipinayxX

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was taking him seriously ^^;;
The clip actually had me on the floor laughing. The zombie bit was priceless and sealed the deal xD

Nono, I didn't think that you'd take him seriously. I was just saying that for the people who didn't have any idea about him. sweatdrop I know, his voice for the zombie guy had me going. xp His constant discriminating and huge ego do get on my nerves at times, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:51 am
User Image User Image

That's horrid!

First my father tells me I can't marry a vampire, because I'll go to hell, and now ONE OF THE "Hottest Men of America"

{or whatever the heck it's called}

Is telling me I can't even go out with one!!! THIS IS OUTRAGE PEOPLE!!!

Where the heck'd I put my pitchfork? We're going after him!

User ImageUser Image

TiredOracle

thepurpleraincloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:40 am
My dad recorded it! They make fun of everything there! Now if only we can somehow get Twilight or Eclipse on Fox......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 pm
Load you dirty SOB!
My comp is evol!  

Akasha31993

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:46 pm
Lmao xd This is actually what made me want to read New Moon and Twilight. When I heard it I was like, "OMG, MUST READ!" xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:18 pm
Haha He Obviously didn't read the book, but the whole this was pretty funny!!! rofl

I dunno about you guys but I just love it when I see anything Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse anywhere!!! haha

Off Topic:: sad I just got the first two parts of Twilight in the Japanese version!!! heart )

Yukiei Yuki

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:02 pm
Gur. Twilight and New Moon are the best books in the history of the world! The zombie bit was really funny though!!! And sometimes the 'bad boy' may not really be so bad! I know one, he acts like a tough guy, but he's got a heart of gold. It's just deep down. Really deep down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:10 am
Lol, I just joined the guild and [as I explained on my application] I saw a banner with a quote from the book and was like OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! People actually HEARD of my fav book! And now I learned that it's like famous! Le Gasp! I remember people saying that the cover of Twilight was wrong looking. WELL I DO NOT CARE BECAUSE THIS BOOK PWNS! scream

Sorry- awesome clip. Colbert's funny.  

Masochistic Fork

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:56 am
Lol. "Encourage them to date a nice zombie, at lease he'll like her for her brains." Lol. love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:40 pm
damn there were somean ta bella and new moon xp  

fuzzy_wuzzy111

Lariren Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:59 am
I thought it was hillarious! I couldn't find the clip but love the Colbert Report. I was kind of surprised that it was the best seller...don't know why. Maybe because everytime I recommended it to people they were all "VAMPIRES?!?!?! No, I won't like it...ew".  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff