Reply The Official Australian Guild
Australia's Got Talent! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darek Khort

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:25 am
Not sure if this is allowed here, but if it isn't then please delete as necessary. >_<

Anyways, Australia's Got Talent is a show on Channel 7 at 6:30pm-7:30pm on Sunday. It's about people performing with different talents. Anyways, the Semi-Finals started on March 18th, 2007.
Basically, from here on out, for each round (week), judges will pick 10 people to perform, then will pick 1 of the 10 to be able to go into the Finals. However, the audience also gets to pick 1 person out of the other remaining 9 to also be able to go into the Finals.

Anyway, to get to the point, next Sunday, Sunday March 25th, 2007, my sister, Fiona Shen will be performing!

All I'm asking is, if you have never heard of the show, or if you weren't thinking of voting for somebody else, could you please vote for my sister? >__<
All it takes is an SMS and to follow the easy procedured at the end of the show.
It would be GREATLY, GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks. >__< I'll update once Sunday March 25th hits with how to vote for my sister.

Once again, if this is not allowed, please delete as necessary. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:14 pm
i have to say i am pretty much over these tv talent quests. popstars died on its a**, x factor only went one season, idol has become even more crap... can they please stop it, for the sanity of all australians!  

Lynx Raven Raide

gosoph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:31 am
what is your sister doing?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:32 am
Lynx Raven Raide
i have to say i am pretty much over these tv talent quests. popstars died on its a**, x factor only went one season, idol has become even more crap... can they please stop it, for the sanity of all australians!
i agree really it's like the 4th australian idol thing now...no one cares anymore. but i like australias got talent cause anyone can do it all ages  

gosoph

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:57 pm
gosoph
Lynx Raven Raide
i agree really it's like the 4th australian idol thing now...no one cares anymore. but i like australias got talent cause anyone can do it all ages
that is what X-Factor was like too. the concept isnt new (remember New Faces, etc) and to this point has be done to death.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:58 pm
I really liked the guy who played the gum leaf, but i won't be voting for anyone  

Weavers

O n y x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:13 pm
That's really awesome, I've seen that show...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:25 pm
even though they are s**t shows...it alows people to show there talent..and some a rather good  

Black-Almaz

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:59 pm
Whoa. Is that the little girl who plays violin?

I like this show.

Know which act has made me laugh the most? The one two weeks back with that fat wranger kid who did a bullfrog impersonation (well he was doing tongue tricks) and played drums on his belly. Made me laugh so damn hard. xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:55 am
Black-Almaz
even though they are s**t shows...it alows people to show there talent..and some a rather good
the only problem is that rarely does the good talent get chosen. i mean, who remebers who won aus idol 2?  

Lynx Raven Raide

O n y x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:17 am
Was it Casey?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:44 am
Technically this probably belongs in the TV and Media sub-forum, but it probably wont get much attention in there, so I think it's fine staying where it is.

Also, I hate the premise of this show, even though I'm sure there are a fair number of people on the show who do have talent.

I hope your sister does well, but I'm not going to vote, because to me that's a waste of money, and I don't want to support the show at all really.

Good luck to her though. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:12 pm
O n y x
Was it Casey?
yup. one song, that went to number 1 by virtue of how the charts run, then never heard from again. it always pays to be a runner up in Aus Idol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:40 pm
Lynx Raven Raide
O n y x
Was it Casey?
yup. one song, that went to number 1 by virtue of how the charts run, then never heard from again. it always pays to be a runner up in Aus Idol

Yeah I know the runner-ups seem to last the longest. But I do like the talent show, it reminds me of the good ol' days of Hey, Hey it's Saturday.  

O n y x

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:30 pm
now that show i loved  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items