Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Edward
  Noooooo it's so sad.
View Results

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 am
Last night I had a very weird dream. It was more of a nightmare. I was reading Eclipse and I read it and three hours. I remember that Edward wasn't in the book so I got really mad at it. I read it a bunch of times to make sure Edward wasn't in it so. I got really mad Jacob was going out with Bellla. (You must understand that I hate Jacob very much.) So I was very sad at the book.I wish I could remember what the book was about in my dream. I am lucky to remember that much of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:48 am

...Thats weird...
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

TiredOracle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:35 am
User Image User Image

Oh! That is sad. That would be terrible!

{now, I'm only talking about the Eclipse-Edward=sadness part. I'm completely and histarically "pro-Jacob", so I can't really side with you on that part}

On a different note though, I had a dream that my friends and I got bikes [awesome ones too. crotch rockets!] and drove cross country all the way from Georgia to Washington just to see if Edward was really there. We looked all over, checked the schools, the shops, and even went door to door asking about him.

{needless to say people were annoyed with us. actually, more because we weren't the first to do this.}

My friends and I had given up, and I just said "while we're here we might as well check out the beach". They agreed and when we got there WE MET JACOB!!!

{he told us to leave though, cause he didn't think it was healthy for 4 16-year-olds to drive days on end to see if a vampire existed. he was flattered when I asked him to marry me and let me bear his children though.}

:3

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:45 pm
I am very Anti Jacob so it was very sad.

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:39 pm
Aw, no Edward? That's EXTREMELY disappointing. But, I love Jacob, even though I did get a tad bit irked with him by the end of the book. I had a few dreams about Twilight, but I don't quite remember them...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:56 pm
Jacob as Jacob was fine, but Jacob as a werewolf is irritating to no end.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:21 pm
rofl Lovely Liar, your posts are amusing me like no other!
Your so lucky to have dreamt about Jake.
I only got to dream about him for five seconds, and he was in wolf form ;_;

@complex_ity_: Do you mean Jacob in Twilight was more tolerable than Jacob in New Moon? And how do you find him irritating?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:25 pm
He was fine in New Moon too, until he turned into a werewolf. Before, he was kinda...I don't know, what's the word. Now, he's always bitter and sarcastic. I can't stand people like that - I already have to deal with my brother.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:32 pm
Ha, try having a dad who calls himself the "King of Sarcasm," a mom who frquently engages in sarcasm as well, and four little siblings who are experimenting with new ways to be smart alecks.
Basically, it just rubs off after a while .__.;;

But back on topic, Jacob just turned into a wolf and found he can control it better than most of the pack, if not all. I know it doesn't excuse his contempt and disrespect towards the Cullens, but if I turned into a big hairy wolf and my first love returned to the girl that hurt him immensely, I'd get a bit bitter too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:34 pm
Moot point, is what Edward would say. I think that's correct.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:39 pm
complex_ity_
Moot point, is what Edward would say. I think that's correct.

Correct.

This may sound like it has nothing to do with the discussion right now, but I just visitted Lexicon and they have a new PC up! Some of the stuff they have posted about werewolves and Jacob is interesting...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:22 pm
I recently had an awesome dream about Eclipse. I dreamt that I was at a book store, and I got the only copy they had of Eclipse. I was all like "OmGZzz Yay!! *spazzes*". It was pretty gosh darned wonderful. ^_^

And then my dream morphed into something else (like they always do) and it was even better. I somehow turned into Bella and I think I was in the middle of a barren field of nothing with only forest on one side, and I was running. I turned around to look back, but nothing was there. And then all the sudden Edward pops up in the middle of my path and I ran into him. O_O!! heart It was amazing, but then it had to end. gonk Stupid alarm clock... emo I have to go force myself to sleep...  

Cynical Optimist

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:25 pm
I also had another one a while ago with Jacob. It's a little odd and embarassing, though, so I'd rather not type about it. ^_^;

Think I'm an obsessed psyco for all the strange Twilight dreams? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:01 pm
No, you're not a psycho. I would give anything to have a twilight dream! *sigh* Since I've introduced two of my friends to Twilight, they've both had at least one vampire dream, and I haven't had any yet! Maybe I will over the summer...for some reason I tend to remember my dreams better over the summer than during the school year.  

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:06 am
Glitterbean
No, you're not a psycho. I would give anything to have a twilight dream! *sigh* Since I've introduced two of my friends to Twilight, they've both had at least one vampire dream, and I haven't had any yet! Maybe I will over the summer...for some reason I tend to remember my dreams better over the summer than during the school year.

Well for me it was a bad dream about the book so maybe you could have a nightmare about the book and than that wouldn't be good. That is the only dream I had about the book and it they are all going to be like that then I don't want anymore.

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff