Yes!
  No!
View Results

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:21 am
Any thoughts on this month's items?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:16 pm
Eh..they're kinda ok. The falcon..well I have no idea why they chose a falcon. And for the mythic hair, it's kinda like the elemental hair, except they added more 'styles' to it.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

DeadlyNightshade333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:23 am
If I had to choose one, I'd pick the falcon. Most of the options for it are ok, but the mythic hair does nothing for me...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:12 pm
Mythic hair equals elemental hair ripoff. The item itself, is not that bad but it was released too soon after the elemenal hair. If feels like such a rip off. The falcon? Eh, it's interesting, but doesn't really interest me. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Fever You Cant Sweat Out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:50 pm
if you ask me the sycthe is overrated, the fish doesnt work too well, but its the best, and the eyes just kinda seem dumb  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:10 pm
Eh, that's kinda true..the eyes I never liked it when I first saw it..I thought it was like those fish eyes (the ones that you can get in different colors)....the fish was kinda ok, even though it reminded me of little mermaid. The scythe..eh..well the only reason I got it for me was to match the lunar cloak (since there wasn't a lot of items for me that can match it). However, the scythe's functions are a bit..well they could have done a bit better with the functions.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:05 pm
NOOOOO!!!! I thought we were gonna get backwings!! crying

I'm happy though, that they did a lunar item. I'm so tired of "demonic" and "angelic" themed items. The moon and the sun and the stars are so much better. The mermaid tail is interesting, but I don't see how I would use that in my avatar. The eyes are kinda neat though. Overall, a so so month. None of these items would cut it if there were only two collectibles though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:05 pm
i think they should have made more tails rather than just one..  

sassy_starry

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:42 pm
If they did that, it would be really interesting having a ninetails as an item (no, not the pokemon, the fox that has nine tails) even though a lot of people would buy that mainly because of Pokemon or Naruto in my opinion..or maybe Yu Yu Hakusho. Hm...I agree, it's good that they added a lunar item (I really like the lunar items better than demonic and angelic) since there's such a hugeeeee collection of demonic and angelic..oh and an interesting item would be a combination of a coco and a kiki. If kiki symbolizes the goodness and the coco symbolizes the evilness, why not one that symbolizes both of them?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:28 pm
The gray that is society... I like the mixture of the kiki and the coco. I'd like to see some more popular anime, manga, and video game items, but just no more Naruto. It's too much. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Yeah, that I really agree on..no more Naruto (it's kinda driving me insane seeing all these cosplays of naruto characters when they look almost the same thing, as in the same items used)..if they added a bit of other popular anime, manga and video game items hm..for anime maybe tsubasa reservior chronicles (even though the good item to add in there in my opinion would be the feathers and fai's coat)..or bleach, even though there's going to be a lot of people cosplaying as them on gaia.. xp And for video games..well besides Final Fantasy ones (since I've seen a lot of them) maybe Tales of Symphonia...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:57 pm
More cosplay items, but gaia should consider looking into non-mainstream stuff. I french store set they put out. That was definantly a good idea borrowing from history so maybe other places from history. The chinese, koreans, africans? Maybe we could all dress like eskimos. xp I'd like to see some Inuyasha items perhaps. The best Inuyasha themed item was probably the katana, which probably is mere coincednce. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:15 pm
Honestly, I kind of like the Lunar Scythe and the month before the Falcon too smile I really don't like the eyes item this month, doesn't really look that good, in my opinion....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:42 pm
That's true..actually you can kinda dress up as an eskimo (that's one of my dream avis too). Actually I would love it if they had more lolita items to represent a bit of the Japanese fashion..or qi-loli (I think it's qi-loli) to represent both traditional Chinese fashion and Japanese fashion (lolita). Hm..I think the katana can represent a lot of anime/video games with it..even though I would like it a lot better if it had more unique functions..and I've noticed that this year, gaia has been a bit..I don't know, they're kind of using the same thing again except in a different style. For example, the mythical hair was probably and inspiration to the elemental hair..however, what drives me insane with the mythical hair is how so many people in the avatar arena uses it..it drives me insane. stressed  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:35 pm
Very true, I agree biggrin  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items