relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 15: Fantasy Land
Live by the sword Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a place in which your mind wanders to from time to time?
  Yes, and surprisingly it sounds exactly like yours!
  Yes, and Id be glad to share it
  If I say yes... Will I be crazy?
  Wow... Come back down to planet earth buddy... No wait stay up there!
View Results

Sword of Souls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:52 pm
My sole fantasy land, which I have created, would be to live in a mystical world filled with monsters and magic, people of all races, and beautifull landscapes that stretch further than the eye can see. I have no wish to be a king, or to hold all the power and become a God... But to be the one I am in my head... My character that I have created and grew up with. I would have all I ever wanted by just being able to live in such a world... Alas I am stuck here... In this strange sandbox called life... What a drag...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:21 pm
eek I'm like that too. biggrin  

psaturn

Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

Flaming Taboo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:31 pm
Yeah...mines more a vast and I mean vast solar system where I can choose who I want to be and there is always a place for an adventure biggrin does thatmean I'm crazy?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 am
Are you kidding?! Ive got so many worlds to RP in I even have a pocket dimention nexus in which they all meet just to get from one to the other. I'll make tea and we'll TALK!  

Vere412

Sword of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:24 am
Well met and good tidings. I am most happy to hear your thoughts and input. I especialy like the pocket nexus... I have to get me one of those. And I would love tea. To hold a whole universe in your head is a feat that most can only aspire for. May I ask if you are a sky pirate out for number one only, or possibly a prince seeking to help his people. Or are you something esle entirely. I would love to know. I am glad that there are some out there like myself. I would like to hear more of your worlds and characters... and maybe have a few cups of tea while were at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:07 pm
Metalchaos3
Yeah...mines more a vast and I mean vast solar system where I can choose who I want to be and there is always a place for an adventure biggrin does thatmean I'm crazy?

I don't think that means you're crazy. You just have a very vivid imagination and are probably good at creative writing. Am I right? whee  

psaturn

Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

Snowmaiden616

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:44 pm
My fantasy land changes each time i get interested by something new. Right now it is a place called twilight academy for the gifted. I am an alchemist named Juli who is deeply in love with the reencarnation of the Acrhangel Raphael. He is really hot too. I started writing a story about it and I want to some day publish it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:52 pm
Snowmaiden616
My fantasy land changes each time i get interested by something new. Right now it is a place called twilight academy for the gifted. I am an alchemist named Juli who is deeply in love with the reencarnation of the Acrhangel Raphael. He is really hot too. I started writing a story about it and I want to some day publish it.
I am influenced a lot by what I like and what I see new that I like. But I shall always have a fantasy land that will forever stay the same, and I will one day publish my story for the world. But I choose to go by it in the way of comics. Fallen Angel will rise to rule all!!! Hahahaha... Sorry, power trip there...  

Sword of Souls

Mosflow

Magical Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:51 pm
I have many worlds in my head with one character that represents me in each one of them.
All of them are either in the past or present.
i have only a few in the future.
swords are my only real weapon and i am always skilled with fighting.
my worlds are large and vast.
oh if i could only step onto the there earth i would finally be free.
but alas all i can is right of my stories and hope that one day thay others might enjoy my attempt to escape reality.

I wish to be a writer and give others a place to escape to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:20 pm
I have too many world to watch over, sometimes they seem to control me. like right now I have about thirty thousand people in mind and over five universes filled with tragity and hope. I am what you call inventive.  

Jaxn_Trep

sasuke of magenkyou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:45 am
my fantasy place is like, I'm my dream avvy and I just find different things to do in my mind, but it's always changing, I'm not crazy just very imaginative, if you think that's wrong then shame on you  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Hahaha. I am glad to have gotten such responses. I think none of you are crazy, the question was presented for people with less createvness then all of you. I am happy to hear of another that shares in my passion for swords. It shows that there still are awsome people out there. You all are very creative and inventive to have thought of such places to let your mind excape to. I do so hope that you all deside to share these worlds in either books, shows, movies, and comics in the future. I would love to hear about all of them.  

Sword of Souls

Mosflow

Magical Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:35 am
thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:24 pm
Oooh! Fun thread! I totally have fantasy worlds. I do a lot of writing and RPing so I've created a handful of worlds. Some of them grow and spawn new worlds. It's fun, really.

*takes a moment to try and count them* There's a least half a dozen really defined worlds, and some less defined ones. Also, I don't really have a character that "represents me" in any of my worlds. It's more like I'm omnipresent, looking over everything. Or sometimes it's like I'm a puppeteer, pulling the strings and making drama happen.

I also call the inside of my head my "MindTown" which is probably a little like the pocket nexus 'cause all of my worlds overlap there and the various characters can come in and meet my other characters from other worlds. I actually illustrated MindTown a couple times but I'm not really satisfied with the pictures.

Whee, I babble!

Lira-chan

weazy217

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:40 pm
Oh, my god! People like me! ^__^
The world in my head changes almost from day to day, depending on what I'm writing at the time. I have A.D.D. writing habits.  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff