Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims that Die Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hula zombies?
  Yeah, be careful though. they like your brains! D:
View Results

The Extraordinary Lauren

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:48 pm
*sniff* Rest in Peace Lauren (The sim of my self). She lived to be 76 days old and had four kids: Jake, Charlotte, Nathan(adopted) and Phoebe. She had ten grandkids too (eight of them girls, two of them boys and six were pairs of twins).

It was funny to see her go. The grim reaper came and got her with hula zombies. Then he used the bathroom after he took her. Her cat Rosie was left in the hosuehold with over 3 million dollars.

So now I am moving on to the next generation. I've been playing her over a year and I am like, "Wow, we had a good run." Haa.

So what do y'all do when a sim dies?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:53 pm
think to myself "man...I'm proud of myself for sticking through an entire simmy life" too bad it has only happened, like, once...well, I mean, there was a couple that I played to death cuz of legacy challenge...obviously I don't do too well with them because I don't go through many generations...I dislike having 3 families in one household...I wish the parents would age when you move their adult kids out...because I hate going back and seeing that grandpa and grandma are adults with plenty 'o time and mommy and daddy are dead...  

athena08905

Jhlalala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:10 pm
i just sit there and carry on  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:13 pm
It depends on how much i liked my Sims...but when it's an elder who dies, I usually look at their grandchild's want of "Resurrect Grandma" and think "Dream on"

And I move their graves to the local cemetary.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poor Martin. He was my most recent death. It happened so suddenly... (Just snuck up on him, as you can see.)

I was about to quit, and I saw my quit buttons were grayed out. I was just "What's going on... there's no fire..."

And then I notice a sim was missing from the side of the page.

*sigh* It's just how life is. One moment you're having a water balloon fight, and the next minute you're dead.

He now resides in an urn next to his wife's bed. I hope his wife lives long enough to see all 10 of her grandkids. Martin only made it to 7.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:17 pm
Ha, it really did sneak up on him didn't it?  

The Extraordinary Lauren

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:15 pm
The Extraordinary Lauren
Ha, it really did sneak up on him didn't it?

Yup. I love that picture. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:37 pm
Oh yeesh!! I always feel sad when they die! It just has to go, no matter what you do the sim will die so I just move the gravestone to the cememtery I made and if I really like the sim, ill give it a rosebush instead of a vase of flowers  

minaflower71

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:33 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poor Martin. He was my most recent death. It happened so suddenly... (Just snuck up on him, as you can see.)

I was about to quit, and I saw my quit buttons were grayed out. I was just "What's going on... there's no fire..."

And then I notice a sim was missing from the side of the page.

*sigh* It's just how life is. One moment you're having a water balloon fight, and the next minute you're dead.

He now resides in an urn next to his wife's bed. I hope his wife lives long enough to see all 10 of her grandkids. Martin only made it to 7.
[User Image]

if that was something that actually happened and there was someone crying infront of me and i didn't know why i'd be a little curious and turn around. but then i'd probably die of fright from seeing the grim reaper before i could die of old age like i was supposed to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:39 am
`R a i n b o w
[User Image]

if that was something that actually happened and there was someone crying infront of me and i didn't know why i'd be a little curious and turn around. but then i'd probably die of fright from seeing the grim reaper before i could die of old age like i was supposed to.

Haha, yeah I'd be like, "Ho hum, I guess I am old enough to die now. But first let me turn around...HOLY CRAP! THE GRIM REAPER!*dies*"  

The Extraordinary Lauren

Briannabo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:38 am
The Extraordinary Lauren

So what do y'all do when a sim dies?

I either make them a zombie or carry on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:10 pm
ive never made it to old age... i always make my sims die waaay before that sad  

Blu321

Chikiya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:40 am
Hula zombies? What are they? I found them in my game when I was using SimPE but had no idea what they ere  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:15 am
That sounds funny. I've only had one Sim die that I didn't make die just to see and then quit without saving. From old age. In the bathroom. At 4 am. Her husband went nuts. And then I made him a Grilled Cheese Aspiration. He's a lot happier. Or he would be if his and everybody's Lifetime Want in my custom neighborhood hadn't changed when I installed Seasons. cry

Infinity-Nevermore

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:03 pm
Chikiya
Hula zombies? What are they? I found them in my game when I was using SimPE but had no idea what they ere

When an Elder dies platinum, 'hula zombies' come with the Grim Reaper and take that elder away.They're just women in leis and grass skirts... WHO ARE DEAD! >D  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff