Reply Smash Help
Strategies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:43 am
im kinda new to this guild, and dont know if this has been posted yet, but if you need some help, i can help u with just about anything so just ask me for any help, and feel free to just post stuff that could be of use to anyone seeking help and absolutely no flaming  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:02 am
I have a hard time in super sudden death against my cousin. He uses falco and always jumps up and down and then kicks you at the last minute. I use marth and when I do up B to kill him, I sometimes miss resulting in me dying. At times I can beat him, can anyone give me any tips?  

SaberFireTiger

Voodoo-Child-G2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:27 am
SaberFireTiger
I have a hard time in super sudden death against my cousin. He uses falco and always jumps up and down and then kicks you at the last minute. I use marth and when I do up B to kill him, I sometimes miss resulting in me dying. At times I can beat him, can anyone give me any tips?
the c stick is usefull as in 2 player battles when you tilt it up it does the up smash attack it also works with left and down. it should work  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:37 pm
kasai100
SaberFireTiger
the c stick is usefull as in 2 player battles when you tilt it up it does the up smash attack it also works with left and down. it should work
I think that countering would work better.  

David3148

SaberFireTiger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:16 am
David3148
kasai100
SaberFireTiger
I think that countering would work better.
I know all of that. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:16 pm
dont need any strategies 3nodding
i can give tho  

Gay Bolg

ciddmandude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:52 am
SaberFireTiger
ok use any character with a long range attack. shoot him if he wanders away from you, and when he gets to close to you roll on to his backside, then smash attack him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:56 am
its been a while since ive been here, about 5 weeks bvut while i was away i perfected wavedashing and shffling, anyways i see not much is happenin here, o h for yoour falco troubles, try to wavwedash into a ftit, it should get the jod b done since your both at so high of percents, but mess around a little bit so your noit predictable too  

Phantom_Renegade

gcnplayer95

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:24 pm
I am pretty good at SSBM, but I don't know any special moves. I don't even know what you mean by wavedashing(I know I'm stupid)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:09 am
gcnplayer95
I am pretty good at SSBM, but I don't know any special moves. I don't even know what you mean by wavedashing(I know I'm stupid)

hmmm...mkay wavedashing is done my pressing X then R eallyfast, different characters have different timing when pressing X and R, but if done orrectly it will look as if though the charater is sliding across the ground, which can be done very fast and in any direction, you can also do any attack out of a wave dash, for mor info on it go to smashboards. com and if u woul like u can look me up there as Infamous  

Phantom_Renegade

Imadud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:34 pm
Umm, when the enemy is close do a wave dash tecnicto doge he's-er's attacks
then start pressin the A button for combos. Wen the enemy has 200% of damage throw him up and start makin aircombos and for a final blow use you're special tecnic or smash for finishin the match.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:37 pm
Itsumy_chan
Umm, when the enemy is close do a wave dash tecnicto doge he's-er's attacks
then start pressin the A button for combos. Wen the enemy has 200% of damage throw him up and start makin aircombos and for a final blow use you're special tecnic or smash for finishin the match.

interesting, but what are u talking about ???im a little lost here  

Phantom_Renegade

tennispro317

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:57 am
SaberFireTiger

staying on the ground and rolling or side stepping i think would help  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:03 am
Try Wave Dashing, it's hard. ;0

Anyhow, one of my favorite combos with Falco and Fox is..

Left/Right A Smash, repeatedly used. Then, Jump up and use Down A, then as Falco/Fox lands down, use Down B, to activate the Shield, which knocks your opponent down a bit, then grab, and press down.

wink Works most of the time.  

Mimoto Kawasari

leadbottom101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:09 pm
just be cheap against the coms  
Smash Help

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items