Shippers Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:52 am
A place to talk about your fav shipper pairs and ask questions about shipping...all that cool stuff smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:21 pm
whee Shipper thread! whee

Ok...then biggrin I'll inaugurate it, I guess. So, can anyone think of a way for Sam and Jack to end up together, preferably without them having to leave the SGC? I've been doing some research about the frat regs and found out you can be court-martialed for fraternization even after you retire or something. That would suck. You know that the frat regs also work between USAF people and civilian personnel? So you Daniel/Sam and Daniel/Janet shippers are also in trouble... smile The USAF killed the ships... sad  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:59 pm
Bridgess

Ok...then biggrin I'll inaugurate it, I guess. So, can anyone think of a way for Sam and Jack to end up together, preferably without them having to leave the SGC? I've been doing some research about the frat regs and found out you can be court-martialed for fraternization even after you retire or something. That would suck. You know that the frat regs also work between USAF people and civilian personnel? So you Daniel/Sam and Daniel/Janet shippers are also in trouble... smile The USAF killed the ships... sad

Or the ships were doomed to fail from the very begining. The only thing I could think of is if Sam retires from the AF but stays on as a scientist but reading the frat regs . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:05 pm
Bridgess

I dunno really...other then leaving and being discharged...I don't see how sad  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:58 am
I am a confused shipper xd

I like Sam/Daniel, Sam/Jack and Sam/Janet pairings.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:18 pm
Jack/Daniel

Kopy Kat
Captain

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:45 pm
Kopy Kat
Jack/Daniel

Really...where do you get that ( i am not tryin to be smart or anything sweatdrop )...i am just interested in the show...where that pops up...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:23 pm
Danrio
Kopy Kat
Jack/Daniel

Really...where do you get that ( i am not tryin to be smart or anything sweatdrop )...i am just interested in the show...where that pops up...

Actually, it could totally be. I can't tell you of any particular moment but you sorta get the feeling there's something more in there than it looks. I think it's the looks they give each other.

But I'm Sam/Jack all the way! I can't even read Jack/other fics, it just doesn't fit biggrin

And...Daniel/Pete slash? eek eek I swear I have no idea where that came from.  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:17 pm
Bridgess
Danrio
Kopy Kat
Jack/Daniel

Actually, it could totally be. I can't tell you of any particular moment but you sorta get the feeling there's something more in there than it looks. I think it's the looks they give each other.

But I'm Sam/Jack all the way! I can't even read Jack/other fics, it just doesn't fit biggrin

Well if Calixto was here, she would totally post a link to this essay thing she found with a bunch of stuff about it. So hopefully she'll get around to viewing this thread so I won't have to bug her about it. *poke poke* That's your cue Calixto-sama! surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:19 pm
Kopy Kat
Bridgess
Danrio
Kopy Kat
Jack/Daniel

Well if Calixto was here, she would totally post a link to this essay thing she found with a bunch of stuff about it. So hopefully she'll get around to viewing this thread so I won't have to bug her about it. *poke poke* That's your cue Calixto-sama! surprised

I is here! I have zee link! It will tell everything you need to know! Ahh the Jack/Daniel wonderful togetherness. Please read! 3nodding http://www.livejournal.com/community/ship_manifesto/14712.html  

Calixto
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:04 am
Yeah, I can see it (i haven't read the essay yet xd ) ....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:10 am
SammySue
Bridgess

Or the ships were doomed to fail from the very begining. The only thing I could think of is if Sam retires from the AF but stays on as a scientist but reading the frat regs . . .

Thats a sad way to view things... crying but given it is a tv show...perhaps something would be possible?  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:54 am
Calixto
Kopy Kat
Bridgess
Danrio
Kopy Kat
Jack/Daniel

I is here! I have zee link! It will tell everything you need to know! Ahh the Jack/Daniel wonderful togetherness. Please read! 3nodding http://www.livejournal.com/community/ship_manifesto/14712.html

heart You are t3h awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:26 pm
I have read the info on that link *smaks self in head* how could i have been so blind?!  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:13 pm
Danrio
I have read the info on that link *smaks self in head* how could i have been so blind?!

Thanks for reading!  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces