Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Death Camps Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever made a Death Camp before?
  Yes, of course. I'm naturally evil. *smirk*
  NO! How could you do something like that?! *concerned look*
  I'm a Poll Whore! *smiles*
View Results

Xeoh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:20 pm
I know that this sounds mean, but in the origanal Sims and sometimes in the Sims 2 I will create these things called Death Camps. It's where you (in create a family) make a whole bunch of random adults all unrelated and put them in a small sized lot with no house. Give them a fridge, couch, enough beds and a bookcase. Then I would fence them in. twisted . I would set it on the highest speed and wait until they started dying. Then I would slow it down and watch them die until one was left barley clinging to "life" (i know. aren't i evil?). After that, I would take that last living sim and actually make it into a family. Fun huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:06 pm
LMFAO!but i wouldn't do that to my sims  

someboyishere2
Crew

Lily Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:25 pm
rofl that is the best thing ever! I used to randomly kill people in Sims1 but not to decide which person actually gets played, haha!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:42 am
I used to do that on the sims 2 and it was fun! The best is the boolProp Cheat with Spawn and Rodny's Deathcreator!!!!!!!!!! twisted  

dark_shadow92

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:19 pm
Ah i love that hack i do it all of the time!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:42 pm
xd That's brilliant!

I never had a death camp, but I did kill my unfaithful sims (basically, all romance sims in my game die).  

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kukushka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:53 am
Rofl! That's so mean!

I don't do that, but I do have a "monastery" where I put all my families' extra Sims who don't get married (otherwise, I would just have too many families!). Then I just play them all together there until they die of old age, lol.

But I like your idea too! It's like a "survival of the fittest" thing. The last one to die gets the family, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:48 pm
Yea, it was a lot of fun, but I don't really like to do it now because the Sims 2 game has too many descriptors and I just get too attached to them. Every now and then though I will just because I'm in one of those "moods". xd

~Xeoh~ twisted ninja  

Xeoh

anima707

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:17 pm
i have not done that but it does seem interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:22 pm
that sounds fun....i shall try it soon! twisted  

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Silver.-.Bullet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:35 pm
I tried it, A sim named Heru lived and is now receiving his reward of a dream life.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:53 am
Omg! That sounds awesome!!
Except I would have one of my favorite single girl sims marry the guy who won, as if they were fighting for her. I should do that to Genevieve right now...  

Lady Obsidian

Silver.-.Bullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:45 pm
My winner hasn't liked any of the girls I tried to get him with, not even the one that gypsy lady gave him...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Omigosh!!! XDD I don't think I could do that to my sims, I make them too pretty; now an ugly sim on the other hand....  

Kiss of Color

Xeoh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:43 pm
Also, one time I had one couple have a kid, and the kid lived, but his parents died. It was funny (i have a very morbid sense of humor), and he ended up having to live with this really ugly, random couple.

It was amazing.

twisted  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas