Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki vs. Akatsuki Leader
  Mizuki wins
  Leader loses
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:29 pm
So in the recent chapters, Hidan got his a** handed to him by Shikamaru. Shikamaru is a chuunin.

If Akatsuki are so great, how come they can be beaten by one kid with a blood capsule? Does this mean they should send Iruka out next time, or even Mizuki? Can Mizuki take down Akatsuki? The answer is clearly yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:32 pm
Shikamaru had the deer on his side. Akatsuki or not, no one would be able to win with deer.

And Mizuki can take out anyone. Except for an academy student which he had to have stolen a heavily gaurded(assuming anyone even guarded it) and had to take it from him but failed. Its like taking candy from a baby. Except having the baby beat you up.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:55 pm
I know whatchoo means >< I hate how these high level ninjas keep losing to significantly lower level ninjas. While I do realize that these lower level ninjas are highly skilled and stronger, I'd like to see the enemy at least put up a decent fight, especially considering it's Akatsuki ><

Maybe Konohamaru will kick someone's a** xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Konohamaru can take out Leader.  

Captain Verd

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:15 pm
Raiga could kill the leader. Even if he was a living plot hole. But now he's ash witch could kick Itachi's a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:58 pm
I say Iruka will take out Kisame. Dolphins beat up and kill sharks all the time in the wild, so it MUST make sense for it to happen in Narutoland!  

CrabappleRed

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:44 pm
ninja Hidan DID say he was the weakest member of Akatsuki after all. Mabye Kishimoto is killing off some of the less liked Akatsuki members like Hidan and Kakuzu. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:14 pm
But still, this is ******** Akatsuki ><  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:50 pm
Still

Although now my theory that Mizuki is the purple woman in disguise can actually be true.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:25 pm
Captain Verd
So in the recent chapters, Hidan got his a** handed to him by Shikamaru. Shikamaru is a chuunin.

If Akatsuki are so great, how come they can be beaten by one kid with a blood capsule?

Shikamaru won, because he was smarter than Hidan.  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:09 am
Myeh...I think we've only seen the tip of the ice berg. Sure we've seen what six members can do, but so what? We still haven't seen what Tobi, the dude that has a Venus fly trap for a body, and the others Kishimoto hasn't introduce, can do yet. So we'll see. Maybe we'll get to see more people die...and more lower level shinobi kick a**! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:09 am
Nephite Warrior
Captain Verd

If Akatsuki are so great, how come they can be beaten by one kid with a blood capsule?

Um he's still a chuunin.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:23 am
Captain Verd
Nephite Warrior
Captain Verd

Um he's still a chuunin.

I will give nephite that Hidan pretty much was a moron and would have lost a chess match to a rock. It really came down to how much brute stregnth the guy had, and he did have a lot. But hunters kill big game because they're smarter, not strongers. It just a matter of how much smater they your opponent you are and it that's enough to compensate for the gap in power.

I do also have to agree with Verd that he still was just a chuunin, and if he had been promoted to jounin right after it would have made a lot more sense. Or at least gotten some help. If there is one thing I hate, it's plot forced wins (a la Gaara should have pwznd Deidra)

I would like to point out though, that although we have seen 3 Atatsuki dead and a 4th that should have died (Deidra was properly ******** in the head and we all know its pure bs that he's till alive) we have to think about the situations for at least some of them.

Sasroi: was up against someone that knew every trick he knew because she taught them to him, and once his two original puppets were gone (the 'scorpion' thing and the third kazekage) grams had superior puppets (her ten were obviously still better made than Sasori's 100 and made to be synergistic). And She was a poison expert, plus Sakura had a way to neutralize his poisons and had a one hit kill (aka HULK SMASH!) for his puppets. All in all, while he was obviously their superior in overall power and skill, grams had more experience and new pretty much everything he had up his sleeve, sakura had the brute strength and when it all came down to it, grams admitted that Sasori let himself get killed by his 'parents' and still nearly killed them both.

all in all I think it was a well orcastrated fight and did a good job with Sasori's sad history and showed that maybe he was sick of living that way and finally decided to end it.

Deidra: Kakashi with mange + multiple tail Naruto = pwned, pretty simple.

Hidan: I already explained my thoughts here, and I will reiterate that HIdan was dumber than a rock, he just looked impressive because he had a big, sharp stick.

Kakuzu: the man was like, way doubled teamed. wasn't it like 5 to 1 near the end? Not ton mention 3 of those were Naruto (******** demon people) Kasashi (probably still top jounin in konoha) and Yamato (top Anbu in konoha). He was stabbed in the heart twice, kicked around, shredded and still needed to be stabbed by Kakashi again, he was nothing if not durable.

as for the rest, well as we've seen, Itachi is pretty much untouchable so far and Kasami has shown that he knows a trick or two (though I personally hate him because he seems to rely to much on that damn sword). We have no idea what Tobi's power level is though I think Zetsu is probably a powerhouse. That leaves the leader and the chick (or it might be a cross dresser, who the ******** knows?), and I bet the leader can probably take down any of the other Akatsuki with one hand.

All in all I think Sasori was the only person of true skill and power worth of s rank that has been killed, Kakuza just seemed unkillable and one to many stupid people fell for HIdan one tick pony routine, Sasori died because he let himself, he didn't go kicking and clawing like the other two, he we with a little dignity and symbolism. I think Itachi may hav simply set the bar too high for our expectations of all the Akatsuki as he was the first to actually been seen doing anything. We're probably going to see the upper ranking Akatsuki from here on in  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:11 am
String_Theory
Captain Verd
Nephite Warrior
Captain Verd

Um he's still a chuunin.

I will give nephite that Hidan pretty much was a moron and would have lost a chess match to a rock. It really came down to how much brute stregnth the guy had, and he did have a lot. But hunters kill big game because they're smarter, not strongers. It just a matter of how much smater they your opponent you are and it that's enough to compensate for the gap in power.

I do also have to agree with Verd that he still was just a chuunin, and if he had been promoted to jounin right after it would have made a lot more sense. Or at least gotten some help. If there is one thing I hate, it's plot forced wins (a la Gaara should have pwznd Deidra)

I would like to point out though, that although we have seen 3 Atatsuki dead and a 4th that should have died (Deidra was properly ******** in the head and we all know its pure bs that he's till alive) we have to think about the situations for at least some of them.

Sasroi: was up against someone that knew every trick he knew because she taught them to him, and once his two original puppets were gone (the 'scorpion' thing and the third kazekage) grams had superior puppets (her ten were obviously still better made than Sasori's 100 and made to be synergistic). And She was a poison expert, plus Sakura had a way to neutralize his poisons and had a one hit kill (aka HULK SMASH!) for his puppets. All in all, while he was obviously their superior in overall power and skill, grams had more experience and new pretty much everything he had up his sleeve, sakura had the brute strength and when it all came down to it, grams admitted that Sasori let himself get killed by his 'parents' and still nearly killed them both.

all in all I think it was a well orcastrated fight and did a good job with Sasori's sad history and showed that maybe he was sick of living that way and finally decided to end it.

Deidra: Kakashi with mange + multiple tail Naruto = pwned, pretty simple.

Hidan: I already explained my thoughts here, and I will reiterate that HIdan was dumber than a rock, he just looked impressive because he had a big, sharp stick.

Kakuzu: the man was like, way doubled teamed. wasn't it like 5 to 1 near the end? Not ton mention 3 of those were Naruto (******** demon people) Kasashi (probably still top jounin in konoha) and Yamato (top Anbu in konoha). He was stabbed in the heart twice, kicked around, shredded and still needed to be stabbed by Kakashi again, he was nothing if not durable.

as for the rest, well as we've seen, Itachi is pretty much untouchable so far and Kasami has shown that he knows a trick or two (though I personally hate him because he seems to rely to much on that damn sword). We have no idea what Tobi's power level is though I think Zetsu is probably a powerhouse. That leaves the leader and the chick (or it might be a cross dresser, who the ******** knows?), and I bet the leader can probably take down any of the other Akatsuki with one hand.

All in all I think Sasori was the only person of true skill and power worth of s rank that has been killed, Kakuza just seemed unkillable and one to many stupid people fell for HIdan one tick pony routine, Sasori died because he let himself, he didn't go kicking and clawing like the other two, he we with a little dignity and symbolism. I think Itachi may have siimply set the bar too high for our expectations of all the Akatsuki as he was the first to actually been seen doing anything. We're probably going to see the upper ranking Akatsuki from here on in
Does Kisame really seem like some kinda genius to you? He gave an entire team WHICH HAD GAI, NEJI, AND LEE ON IT (Tenten is useless) a really hard time. Itachi maredares/kicks the a** of everyone on Naruto's team, it takes a whole fleet to bring down Kakuzu, Sasori gets beat by a combination of Suna's best ninja chick and Konoha's BIG STRONG FIGHTER/extremely smart medic chick, and Hidan... he gets trapped in a jutsu by a chuunin who apparently lies about running out of chakra all the time, and because Kishimoto gets bored with stories, has this cool thing called a blood capsule which is retarded and makes no sense sad  

Captain Verd

Purity Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:17 am
DOES EVERYBODY FORGET THAT ASUMA DIED WHILE FIGHTING AKATSUKI?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff