Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
You know you've played way too much Zelda when.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this list sound like you?
  Are you kidding? I AM Link and I LIVE in Hyrule!
  What? Nobody's THAT lame, are they?
  I'm just here for the rupees...I mean gold.
View Results

SonicBlu the Ice Raptor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:01 am
Here's my list of vital signs that you can determine when someone has spent way too much time in Hyrule, rather than reality. You can add more to this in your own responses if you wish. Here's my list:

You know you've played way too much Zelda when...

You make plans to embark on a worldwide journey in a desperate search for the legendary Triforce.

The only things hanging up in your closet are tunics and caps, and you have one tunic for every occasion to get you through life.

You own an ocarina and the only songs you know how to play are those from OoT and MM.

You keep shaking your green cap mercilessly, hoping it would respond to you.

You constantly stand on tree stumps wondering why you're not shrinking.

You brag to everybody that your greatest adventures in life involves saving the princess from the clutches of evil...and you pull the Triforce out of your pocket to prove it.

You can't swim without flippers.

You refuse to carry more than 999 dollars.

Whenever you buy something at the store, you instinctively hold it above your head for a while.

You get upset whenever you do something successful in life and you don't hear the magic tone to tell you it worked.

Your mother constantly yells at you for breaking her clay pots.

You believe that you can get through any obstacle by solving a series of puzzles in the same room.

You're nervous about sitting on the toilet, wondering if an unusual hand will come popping up at any minute.

You think a grown man with a red nose wearing a tunic with his red underwear over his pants, and dancing around merrily with a balloon attached to his back is "normal".

Your philosophy in life is: "If anything stands in your way, use bombs."

You go to the local cemetery and push all the tomstones.

You never question where Link finds the time to use the bathroom or eat during his adventures.

You always have blue, green, and/or red Kool-Aid in your refrigerator and call them "potions".

You accuse every red-headed woman in your town for being thieves.

You randomly walk in and out of people's houses unannounced, thinking they have something pleasant to say to you to help you on your quest.

Whenever you do a good deed, you expect an empty bottle, fifty rupees, or a heart container for your troubles.

You can't listen to Janis Joplin's "Piece Of My Heart" without being reminded of a Zelda adventure.

When you go fishing, you keep throwing away your catches in hopes to get something bigger instead.

You dance with scarecrows.

You use a sword to cut the grass instead of a lawnmower.

Your friends invite you on a ghost hunt to a supposed "haunted area" and you bring a bow, a quiver of arrows, and your empty jars.

You think you can take a fall off a tall skyscraper and live, as long as you remember to roll upon landing on the ground.

The town you live in marks you as an arsonist for burning down all the foliage.

You inquire with the bank how much your cash supply would convert into Hylian rupees.

Grunts and heaves are your main form of communication.

You approach other people in the middle of the woods very carefully, because you believe that if you get too close, they'll magically disappear.

You have grown accustomed to Navi's constant yells of "hey" and "listen".

The overworld of Hyrule is burned into your retinas.

You compare the world's continents with the map of Hyrule and you can pinpoint all the locations Link has been to in his adventures.

You have more Koji Kondo in your CD collection than anything else.

You're not afraid to hold live bombs over your head.

You think it's normal for little kids to play with sharp objects, fire, and explosives.

You grew up with Zelda games, and you yourself were encouraged to play with sharp objects, fire, and explosives.

You have children and you encourage them to play with sharp objects, fire, and explosives.

Sharp objects, fire, and explosives are your answer to everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:46 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22536187
Edit: A "You know you play too much Zelda When" Chatterbox fourm  

Flooboo

Dapper Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dorthyd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:17 pm
true that..true that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:32 am
you know you play too much zelda when you name your son link and your daughter zelda ( guilty!) and you name your puppy kokori biggrin  

KENOaddict

twiggimmapiggus

Mega Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:31 am
xDD Wow, you hit that 'piece of my heart' right on the nail.

You also know you're addicted to zelda when you decide somersaulting instead of walking is going to get you places to faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:38 am
You suffer extreme burns by believing a red variation of your T-Shirt will enable you to walk in to a furnace.  

Flooboo

Dapper Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kags44

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 pm
You know you've played way too much Zelda when you grab a chicken then jump off a cliff  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:00 pm
When you start playing it when just because your friends are playing it and then you start hearing 'dun dun dunnn' when ever you open your binder.  

Flooboo

Dapper Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KENOaddict

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:01 pm
you knwo you play too much zelda when you think drinking a big glass of red kool aid will cure your case of the flu1 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:40 am
When you refuse to drink anything except milk when you are sick because you are convinced that milk will heal you.  

Flooboo

Dapper Lunatic

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Von Soupies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:58 am
well i've tried playing most of The Legend of Zelda games...they really are fun

Legend of Zelda games i played:

Oracle of seasons on gameboy color

Majoras mask for nintendo

windwaker

um......

i do want to play Twilight Princess 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 pm
Hm, I've been told that I play too much Zelda, because I always say "That reminds me of LOZ!"

You know you play too much LOZ when you try to keep fish in small bottlesO_o  

hyrdatas

SupremeMasterJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:26 am
You know you've been playing zelda too much when:

-You search churches and temples for the Master Sword.

-Every time you visit a fountain you expect weird looking woman to pop out and grant you magic power.

-You think you can breath under water as long as you wear something blue.

-You carry thousands of items, but have no pockets.

-You kill every owl you see just incase it starts talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:18 pm
You know you've played to much LoZ: TP when you adress your shadow and hope for a response.

heart domokun  

S4dP3ngu1n

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

weird_twin_2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:04 pm
you know you play too much zelda when youwalk outside at night and expect skeletons to start chasing you into the nearest "town"...actually the only zelda i've played was OoT, and MM. but i started playing twilight princess smile  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff