Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Free Art - Working...sssllllooowwwlllyyyy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold
  1 +
View Results

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:32 pm
Sirus's Free Linearts!

I've had some free time, and I'm really in the mood to draw something. Now unlike before, I can't offer a ton of free tablet sketches. I don't have my tablet right now. But, I do have a scaner and my sketchbook. I really want to play with my pens and traditional style. Plus this is a great oppotunity to get free art of your character, who can complain?

So here's what I am offering...One free full body sketch of a character of your choosing. This will be full bodied and fully inked. Basically this is the quality you're looking at.

Rules

- If you want your character drawn, then all you need to do is post an image or a discription of your character. If you don't post eitherof those, I'll just skip over you.

- You can make a request, I can't guartee I will draw it, but feel free to make it. I'll do what I can to draw it!

- Feel free to post more then one character if you want to. You can also request as many as you want, I can't guarentee I'd do them all, but I won't limit to what you ask. 3nodding

- Now I'm only doing these as I feel inspired to. So don't feel bad if I don't draw you right away. I kind of skip around :O

- You are allowed to get these colored! After all, I really can't do it. So I welcome you to go and find an artist to do it. My only rules about that you make sure I get credit for the lineart, and that you post the picture in this thread, or PM me the finish product. Because I'd love to see it colored :3

- Other then that, I'll add more if I need to.

Linearts so far

Krissim Klaw [X]
Eddily
Zanzarus
Fog Sage [X]
Nightheartwolf
Shinigami Whistle [X]
Katzekinder
Manda Tifa
Vashyyk
LilKitty
Misfile

---

Organization XIII Group Pic - Image based off of

Sora
Riku: Angel Natavi
Kairi: Nanaki
Namine: LilKitty115
Roxas: Arasai
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Ansem
Heartless Ansem  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:34 pm
Well, I don't really have a straightforward description or a picture of me, but I could have one maybe by tomorrow, or something. x3 Maybe a traditional style art trade of some kind? Since I really don't like getting something for no effort on my part.

Edit: x: well, I guess I'll post a sort of character description.. I've got some sketches done of my general form, and I need to find a scanner.. but it's a little weird. Okay, going into third person mode..

Katzekinder is a half dragon cat fur, he's half scaly. He's got scales scattered through his fur, generally like shiny freckles, especially on his cheeks, shoulders, and back.. His hair is about shoulder length, and is generally not neat. But the thing is, he can change his shape, a little. This ability comes from his father, a brass dragon. He can either be mostly cat-like, mostly dragon-like, or right in between (where he prefers to be). He can also change his coloring, but he prefers to stick with tans and golds. So in his usual shape, he's shaped generally like a cat, with the scales scattered around his fur.. also, he's got slighty noticable eye ridges, and sharp teeth, and a forked tongue. The thing he uses his polymorph ability to change most, though, is his wings. They're large. Like an oversized cape. Brass dragons have wings that are more like manta ray wings than bat wings.. anyway, when he's not planning on flying off he usually keeps them kind of small and vestigial looking.

I can google a picture of an official brass dragon to show what I mean about the wings: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/creaturecomp_brass.jpg

>.> I'll try and copy the good picture as soon as I can. Meanwhile, a stupid scribble done in photoshop with a laptop fingerpad: User Image  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:35 pm
Hmmm.... very tempting, but I am not sure which character I would put up. I am not sure you want to do Diana again. Hmm... well there is Artemis, but I am not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Katzekinder - Darlin' its free, don't worry about it. If you want to give me something I would happily accept it. But I am not asking for you to do something for me. :3

Diana - Feel free to post whoever you want, its all free art.  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:40 pm
You could draw Felix, I need to get more of him. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:58 pm
If you want to do Hunter again:

http://www.freewebs.com/rainey_angel81/crenn.htm

And as a quick picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/asydrayn/Gaia Uploads/morda.jpg  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:06 pm
I'm giving serious thought to changing my fursona. Being a fox just doesn't cut it any more, as my mood and general personality aren't an exact match with a fox's. So I'm having to become a mixed fur. Some ideas me and Shoki came up with were:

Fox+Dog
Fox+Bear (I like this idea)
Fox+Porcupine

If Fox+Bear, I was thinking a bear's body with fox accessories, such as muzzle, ear, tail, and possibly coloring. >>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:15 pm
Well you can always do darling Aeden if you feel like it. I would love to get one of him all injured and covered in bandages and bleeding. Or something like that. X3

Not that I think you need a picture, but just in case you want one-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/SmexyAeden.png  

Krissim Klaw

KittyPawprints

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:05 am
Wow....Sirus is on an art roll again! Who am I to pass it up?

Info Page  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:47 am
I hate to bother you, but I was wonering if there's been any progress on our art trade? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything else, or maybe you've sent over the finished picture and I missed it sweatdrop

anyways..keep up the great art! ^^

lost2darkness

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:58 pm
lost2darkness
I hate to bother you, but I was wonering if there's been any progress on our art trade? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything else, or maybe you've sent over the finished picture and I missed it sweatdrop

Gah, I don't have my tablet right now, so I can't really work on coloring it...but I think I've given you the inked verson, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Sirus Jin
lost2darkness

Gah, I don't have my tablet right now, so I can't really work on coloring it...but I think I've given you the inked verson, right?

Yes...I remember you did send that over. If you happen to have the link still I seemed to have misplaced it XP

Dont worry about it...do it whenever you can.

lost2darkness

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:26 pm
I'm collecting artwork. Do you mind if other people colour your lineart?

And I missed the last time you did this, so I'm definetly taking you up on this offer. <33

Name: Zanzarus, ZanZan
Species: Red panda
Eye: Green, emeraldy
Hair: Bright pink, cropped.
Face: White muzzle, white around
Body: Black front, wrapping around the legs and arms, rest is red. Tail is very fluffy, striped redn whiten red, and tipped black. Ears are white.
Acessories: Hello Kitty hairclip in her hair.

References!
Hair without clip
Front and tail
Back and tail
Good colour ref
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Zanzarus
I'm collecting artwork. Do you mind if other people colour your lineart?

And I missed the last time you did this, so I'm definetly taking you up on this offer. <33

Name: Zanzarus, ZanZan
Species: Red panda
Eye: Green, emeraldy
Hair: Bright pink, cropped.
Face: White muzzle, white around
Body: Black front, wrapping around the legs and arms, rest is red. Tail is very fluffy, striped redn whiten red, and tipped black. Ears are white.
Acessories: Hello Kitty hairclip in her hair.

References!
Hair without clip
Front and tail
Back and tail
Good colour ref
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

No I don't mind at all, as long as I still get the credit for the lineart :3  

Sirus Jin

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:12 am
since i finally have a ref sheet ( <3 sia )

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/437165/

stats and stuff are all on the sheet  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas