Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What scares you half to death? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  yes please!!!!!!!!
View Results

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:06 pm
Clowns scare me more than anything. Which is funny, because when my ex laughed like a clown, I had to grit my teeth. Now, what scares you more than anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:30 pm
Complete and absolute darkness, the kind where you cant tell if your eyes are open or closed  

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:39 pm
I have a serious problem with dolls. I can't stand any of them espically Chucky, or Goosebumps Slapy. Also when I was younger I would rip the heads of barbies and give them to my sister because I didn't like them looking at me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:46 pm
Snakes. For some odd reason they have always scared the s**t out of me.. I have really horrible nightmares about them too...  

lyssiah

lyssiah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:48 pm
you and my best freind have this in common. Except she has that parinoia to an extreme. If there is a face on a magizene she'll turn it upside down, anything with eyes...

nikia kitty
I have a serious problem with dolls. I can't stand any of them espically Chucky, or Goosebumps Slapy. Also when I was younger I would rip the heads of barbies and give them to my sister because I didn't like them looking at me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:53 pm
Pure and utter silence. The kind where you can hear your bloodstream. Where you can hear the clocks ticking from the next door neighbor's house.

I also have a thing with having stuff under my bed.

I've never had a problem with anything else. For some reason I can see better in the dark than the light, and I'm much more aware.

Nero PsyKoTiX

mybabypenguin

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:06 pm
I have a fear of falling, pain, and going too high on swings. All can be explained and not so extreme to be considered phobias. however they are still scary.
Can't think of any right now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:27 pm
Mostly what I'm afraid of is people, though a lack of them in a situation where they belong is also a bit disturbing.
Oh, yes. And being forgotten. It is like fearing death, I suppose, and equally inevitable.
I've got to say I'm a sucker for a good scary moive, though.
Say, does this guild have a thread about good scary moives? *goes off to search*

lyssiah
you and my best freind have this in common. Except she has that parinoia to an extreme. If there is a face on a magizene she'll turn it upside down, anything with eyes...

nikia kitty

And speaking of scary moives...
You ought to take her to see Dead Silence. Unless you don't want her to hurt you. One of the best scary moives I've seen recently, and it's about ventilquist dummies, which are intrinsicly scary.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:29 pm
clowns scare you that bad?

nothing really scares me like that.....except my dreams....
*sigh* nothing like witnessing ragnarok every night...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 pm
Ragnarok >_<

For me, it's mirrors. I can only stand looking into a mirror to check my teeth and hair...but other than that, I can't be around them.

If there is more than one mirror in a room, I will go crazy. One time, I was at a friends house, where they liked mirrors. I couldn't sleep, barely talk. I had to stare at the floor if I went anywhere. It's something about reflections that get me.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:36 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Ragnarok >_<

For me, it's mirrors. I can only stand looking into a mirror to check my teeth and hair...but other than that, I can't be around them.

If there is more than one mirror in a room, I will go crazy. One time, I was at a friends house, where they liked mirrors. I couldn't sleep, barely talk. I had to stare at the floor if I went anywhere. It's something about reflections that get me.
Eeep. Mirrors in the dark. That's scary. In my bedroom, I have a full lentgh mirror facing my vanity, which also has a mirror on it.
When I was young I heard that if the reflection of the moonlight hit your face as you slept, it would do something. I can't remember if it was make you pale, drive you crazy, or make your mouth go crooked, but either way I think it got to me. Plus when I was young I tried to call Bloody Mary, freaked out halfway through and ran into the light throwing the candle down and screaming. Nearly burnt the rug up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Half the people in my History of War class. I swear to god, most of them shoot up steiroids before they go to that class. I'm pretty sure they want to kill me >.>

At least I know this one girl wants to kill me.

So yeah, people who want to kill me. They scare me quite a bit.  

Silly_Doll

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:22 pm
umm...im scared of damn i can't think of it its a phobia of mine like its a fear of being judged i fu**ing hate it when i see people whispering and i hear my name it makes me parinoid as hell  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:22 pm
I have a major fear of falling into water and drowning. When I was little, I didn't go anywhere near water. I hated it.
Clowns scare me to death. When I see a clown, I cringe and whine. If it comes near me, I scream. I have no idea why.

Evil-Olive

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:36 pm
Oh ya, I forgot the painting with the eyes that follow you around those are freaky as all hell  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff