Reply ~ Main Forum ~
comic?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infektionxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:25 am
Now, I'm kind of doing a comic...just a little experimental project. It hasn't really got any plot, it's just about two gay boys and their friends. It's meant to be a comedy, but I can't really do jokes? So I'm seeking any funny things that have happened to you or that you know of that I could include, and/or jokes.
Thankies heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:33 am
Do they have to be gay type of funny experinces? Cus' I'be got tons of fire/explosion related stories that are completely hetero unfortunatly  

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

infektionxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:41 am
Nah, spose not. I'd just steal your idea and change it a bit sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:31 am
Writing a comic, write about what you know, like my short lived 4 issue run of Whiskey Shots which was generally about the people I know, the name came because the end of every issue, they'd walk into a pub and order a shot of whiskey.  

Rellik San
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:17 am
I'm doing a comic myself, as well. It doesn't have an actual title, as I've never published (online or physically) it, so I have no need for one. It's a comedy with a lot of social satire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:09 am
what Rellik said was good, stick with what you know, though, it depends what kind of huour you want, you could just have a lot of slapstick and unfortunate circumstances, which work no matter what the sexuality of the main characters, or you could go the route of sarcasm if you want a slightly more serious tone of homophobia at the couple.

A lot of wishful writers here, I wrote a comic that was a complete piss take of the magic girl mangas, where the bad guys won biggrin *the artist was crap though and couldn't grasp the idea that I didn't want a sickeningly cutesy thing*  

Isobel Bellamy

infektionxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:01 am
Ehh, good ideas, but I really can't think of any jokes. I have no funnybone stare ...
I might have to employ the help of my friends, but that would be telling them and revealing my gay guy fetish O.O
Heh, it's a lot easier talking to and telling people in forums that you don't even know sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games