Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irrasistable blood?
  yuki has some thing in the blood
  its jinetics
  nothing her blood is just good
  cookies and candy is on the short bus(SPED)
View Results

Lane_Luv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:34 am
I've been wondering why no one can resist her blood. and why did she not turn when she was bitten?? If any one knows the answer please tell me... I must know! gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:55 am
her blood is just naturally irresistable  

bubblegum--suicide

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Tomorrow will come without prayers. The end will come without hurrying.

matsuri sensei haven't explained that part yet. Ruka wonders too, why people like aidou likes her blood.

I live only to be worthy of the corpse I shall leave behind that day. - W.A.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:06 pm
[Hatsuki]
Tomorrow will come without prayers. The end will come without hurrying.

matsuri sensei haven't explained that part yet. Ruka wonders too, why people like aidou likes her blood.

I live only to be worthy of the corpse I shall leave behind that day. - W.A.

>___<
Kinda strange.

P a p a y a a

Katsuhagi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Hopefully that'll be elaborated on. Manga artists tend not to include stuff like that unless they plan to go somewhere with it, so maybe it has something to do with where she came from. I hope some light is shed on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 pm
I just read Chapter 27 and what i conclude, i believe she's special somehow.
Perhaps, shes half human/vampire or maybe she's a decendent of a famous Vampire Hunter........
A lot of things that need to be answer but for the past couple of chapter, its somewhat revolves around Yuuki's past or it questions it at least

sisu uwu

Devoted Lunatic

Neko-chan298

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:17 pm
I think it's going to have something to do with her parents/past. *shrugs* But that's just me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:09 pm
I noticed that authors tend to make the main characters irresistable. =/  

Isako Narumi

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:51 pm
Well, from the manga (which is the most currently released ones in Japan..) This question is not yet answered.

I think it is however possible for Yuuki to turn into a vampire, because she say would become one, and zero was mad about it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:58 pm
I hope we'll find out the reason sooN!!! This manga is getting me ...EXCITED!!! 4laugh  

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gokehe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:37 pm
her blood.. what does it taste like?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:00 am
My opionion I think because It's they like her 3nodding Kaname did rescue her as a girl and wanted to bite her When she tresspassed into the night dorm when it first opened up,And not to mention I noticed that he wouldn't bite her even after she said yes though he came close! (At that part I Started yelling bite her!) ... On Zero's behalf I would she they are really close friends And Bite buddys *Refering to when Yuuki bit him lol?* If shes a vampires child ... We'll see heart But thats why I think its irresistable as for the other vampires ... They are vampires they love blood O.O  

Lord of the waffles
Crew

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 am
do you think in the next book they'll say why they love her blood so much? i'm dieing to no! in vampire books theres always someone with the ty on blood a vampire can't hlp but love. but it's always different in evry story! gonk must find out! ...to the internet! *clicks to google* heehee!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:23 pm
wait are you asking why she didn't turn into a vampire when Zero bit her? well i read the manga in Shojo Beat so i'm ahead of the people who read it as it comes out but it says that you will only turn into a vampire if a Pureblood vampire bites you.....i'm 90% sure that i read somewhere that kaname is the only pureblood vampire left

or if you do read the Shojo beat then in the May edition (i also subscribe so i get them a month in advance it is awesome) there is a memory of when Yuki first met Kaname and when she was very little kaname's fang poked her finger and make her bleed, but i don't think that that counted as being 'bitten'

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lord of the waffles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:14 am
xxrokixx
wait are you asking why she didn't turn into a vampire when Zero bit her? well i read the manga in Shojo Beat so i'm ahead of the people who read it as it comes out but it says that you will only turn into a vampire if a Pureblood vampire bites you.....i'm 90% sure that i read somewhere that kaname is the only pureblood vampire left

or if you do read the Shojo beat then in the May edition (i also subscribe so i get them a month in advance it is awesome) there is a memory of when Yuki first met Kaname and when she was very little kaname's fang poked her finger and make her bleed, but i don't think that that counted as being 'bitten'
Okay He didn't poke her figure he let her touch then because she was curious
Not so much as a spoilier
Touching the fangs

Though he did try to bite her a total of three *All within Books 1-5)
Sexy try number one ~Book one~
*these are spoiliers*
Sexy try number two ~Book 5~
And the Final Sexy try Number three ~ Book five again~
And there is something bout those fangs I Love blaugh  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items