Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win?
  Link
  Marth or Roy
View Results

last angel served

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:16 pm
This forum is for disscusing who would win in a match, Link or Marth. Regular Gain rules apply. No cussing though please. Have fun and don't forget to vote on the poll and give the topic a thumbs up. (and No Bumping).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:42 pm
Link would win hands down, he has all the cool powers, top that.  

last angel served

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:30 pm
Everytime you make one of these threads, a video game developer dies a little inside.

Please. Stop the killing.

On top of that, "Because he has all the cool powers", isn't an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:37 pm
Cool powers is too an anwser. ha.  

last angel served

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:40 am
Marth easily has the advantage in this matchup.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:33 pm
tempist_NHS
Cool powers is too an anwser. ha.

No. It's the answer of a fanboy who thinks he's right, but can't give any logical thought to this stupid topic. Might I also point out, this stupid fanboy MADE the topic, and if he knew in HIS mind that Link would win, why would he even bother making a topic of this nature??  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

last angel served

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:01 am
Who are you exactly calling a fan boy smart a**, I most likely knew about the game and had it longer than you, so watch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:01 pm
I'm not going to bother, cause you clearly don't understand what I'm talking about.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:32 pm
Assuming that you have two players of equal skill, Marth wins no problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Well link could lose I guess if you can use marth or roy in the right way. however link is still my main man.  

last angel served

last angel served

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:23 pm
Yeah link sucks crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:03 pm
Normally I think Marth would win. However I just found this video of Ken and Aniki, and Aniki won so, I'm starting to have doubts of whether I should have switched mains. Oh well, it was probably just the one match.  

That1WillGuy

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:43 am
WillBillHMS
Normally I think Marth would win. However I just found this video of Ken and Aniki, and Aniki won so, I'm starting to have doubts of whether I should have switched mains. Oh well, it was probably just the one match.

Ken and Aniki are both amazing players. One video shouldn't make you switch characters. I'll bet you that Ken has won more matches against Aniki than the other way around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:59 pm
Ronin_686
WillBillHMS

Ken and Aniki are both amazing players. One video shouldn't make you switch characters. I'll bet you that Ken has won more matches against Aniki than the other way around.
That's true. It just seemed like Aniki was doing REALLY well in the vid. I used to main Link, but switched to Marth a little while ago.  

That1WillGuy

Miscellaneous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces