Submit

Have you ever O-E'ed?
  Yes, and I lost because of it...
  No, I'm not a noob...
  Every game - it makes it more fun...
View Results

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:28 pm
Do share some tales of over - extension...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:24 am
wll, at one time i had an artifact orientated infinity deck. let's see on one turn i had 1,000,000 health. dealt 2,000,000 damage and had 1,000,010 creatures. i was playing against my brothers white divinity deck. and let me inform you on how insane it was... half of his creatures on the field were legendary and they were ALL indestructible... but i managed to tap them all and deal the damage that was needed to defeat him. yes he did have 2,000,000 health. we both o-e'd. i miss that infinity deck...infinite everything...  

sandxdemon

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:01 pm
^_^
Sounds like my Tinker Toy Loop Deck...

Death by 1/1's!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:19 am
dont get me started on my red blue artifact loop deck...i dont even knowe if its legal to own in california[joke] it had the so so sought after izzet guild mage...a bosh, a crappload of goblin token cards....and it was so hard to build....then my house got broken into...
crying i spent over fivehundred mohhlah on that deck...
also black artifact rat decks rule.....
i oe'd plenty of times with that....  

[morita].sin.[morita]

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:17 am
[morita].sin.[morita]
dont get me started on my red blue artifact loop deck...i dont even knowe if its legal to own in california[joke] it had the so so sought after izzet guild mage...a bosh, a crappload of goblin token cards....and it was so hard to build....then my house got broken into...
crying i spent over fivehundred mohhlah on that deck...
also black artifact rat decks rule.....
i oe'd plenty of times with that....

Death by 1/1 Myr.
Death by mill.
Death by FiReBaLl!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:28 am
infinite damage loops decks are fun to see when countered....  

[morita].sin.[morita]

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:46 am
[morita].sin.[morita]
infinite damage loops decks are fun to see when countered....

3nodding
Indeed.
But the deck is about redundant win conditions.
I tried counting the number of different ways I could win...
Lost count at 136.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 am
Heartbeat of Spring and Maga. It are fun.

Also Wild Cantor, Grapeshot, and Enduring Renewal  

The Original Jazzman

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:18 pm
The Original Jazzman
Heartbeat of Spring and Maga. It are fun.

Also Wild Cantor, Grapeshot, and Enduring Renewal

Not as fun as Black lotus + Channel + Fireball.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:31 am
I'm an Old Fart. I have a deck built around Enduring Renewal, Fallen Angel, and Ornithopter/Kobolds. Takes forever to get my crap on the table, and the other guy has lots of chances to trip me up. Still, the few times I pulled it off were sweeeet. biggrin  

every1lafs

Dragon Boots

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:35 pm
None shall every match the raw power of my mono red deck - emphasis on mono; everything costs 1 red to play.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:23 pm
oh one time i was playing at school and i played mollimo, multani and maro on in a 12 way game, all my creatures had first strike from tidle flats, and i also had a sleep book in play so i had 59 cards in my hand making multani a 59/59 with first strike, i had played all my land so molimo whas a 45/45 with first strike. the next turn i drew a wispersilk cloak giving molimo protection from speels and abillitys then i atacked the guy after gaining 200 heath from my elves, the deck was 200 cards in total and then he plays couagultation victory T.T  

Antearna God

[morita].sin.[morita]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:07 pm
formerly known as Urza
oh one time i was playing at school and i played mollimo, multani and maro on in a 12 way game, all my creatures had first strike from tidle flats, and i also had a sleep book in play so i had 59 cards in my hand making multani a 59/59 with first strike, i had played all my land so molimo whas a 45/45 with first strike. the next turn i drew a wispersilk cloak giving molimo protection from speels and abillitys then i atacked the guy after gaining 200 heath from my elves, the deck was 200 cards in total and then he plays couagultation victory T.T

i would belive you got owned.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:07 pm
anyone who is a semi-lit to lit rper... That may be interested in Joining a guild loosely based on the Ravnica sets? if so pm me  

Tzymzi

Wavefury

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:51 pm
I once wore down my cousin to one health, then I let him destroy my "Iname Life aspect" that let me summon all of my monsters.
I ended up beating him 10 to -110 mrgreen  
64: Magic: The Gathering - W/U/B/R/G - Allied Color Pairs Not Required

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff