Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote, please?
  Sure.
  Errr... why?
View Results

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:27 pm
This topic goes in this subby. I swear. And I'll tell you why. Alicia Way (formerly Alicia Simmons) is a member of World's Most Hated along with Hey! Chris. She guitar teched for FOB. Therefore, she counts as "Related Stuff". Plus she's Mikey Way's wife now.
Alicia has entered the 2007 Smashbox Model Search Contest. The first deadline is June 10, then the top 50 will be announced, and a new round of voting will commence on June 11, with the top 10 from the second vote, ending June 25, being judged by a panel. After that, they'll announce one finalist and two runners-up. You can look on the site for more information regarding the contest itself.
I personally think she deserves to win. She's different--she's not a stereotypical model, certainly, but in my opinion that's a good thing.
Vote or... else. You'll technically be supporting Mikey, too... somehow. So go vote for Alicia! Because she's GORGEOUS. And also completely awesome.
vote
(If you're feeling a bit of de ja vu, that's because I've copied this post and stuck up threads in about four other guilds.)
Help Alicia win this thing and post the link wherever you can. But first... GO VOTE!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:10 pm
I never knew that she was a guitar tech for FOB. Now it makes sense to me now why I see some pics with Mikey wearing a Clandestine Industries shirt and a pic of him with Pete. D: What's weird is that in some pics of Alicia, I see her wearing a shirt that says "Fall Out Boy Sucks." or "Fall Out Boy is For Losers." I was never to fond of her anyway. Well, shes sorta pretty....

Imma go vote now. D:

heartache in stereo

Other Related Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces