Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Edward and Bella Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think edward should let bella decide whether or not she wants to be a vamp. or not?
  yes!! indefinite
  no...
View Results

Punker_Chica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:32 pm
i think edward should let bella turn into a vampire,it is her choice anyways. then they can truly be together forever, at first when i read the part when he didn't want her to turn into a vampire i thought he didn't love her anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 pm
probally so, but who knows edward's weird.  

Denki Nasu

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:54 am
I really want edward to turn Bella into a vampire. It would be great!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:43 pm
yea it would, i wonder wat jacob does next? ninja  

Punker_Chica

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:05 pm
Kiki_669
I really want edward to turn Bella into a vampire. It would be great!!!

YEAH IT WOuld!
Yeah I never do know what Jacob will do next. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:08 pm
i kinda like the fact that Edward is resisting. it makes the story more interesting^^  

kiyamasho

Punker_Chica

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:24 pm
kiyamasho
i kinda like the fact that Edward is resisting. it makes the story more interesting^^
good point 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:33 am
Punker_Chica
i think edward should let bella turn into a vampire,it is her choice anyways. then they can truly be together forever, at first when i read the part when he didn't want her to turn into a vampire i thought he didn't love her anymore.

It's not that Edward doesn't love her, it's just that he believes that when somebody turns into a vampire, they lose their soul. His concern is that Bella will be eternally damned, so that's why he doesn't like the idea of her turning into one. I want her to turn into a vampire, though, and think that he's just being stupid, reasoning like that. ^_^  

Cynical Optimist

aznangel99xoxo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:23 pm
innerbeauty

It's not that Edward doesn't love her, it's just that he believes that when somebody turns into a vampire, they lose their soul. His concern is that Bella will be eternally damned, so that's why he doesn't like the idea of her turning into one. I want her to turn into a vampire, though, and think that he's just being stupid, reasoning like that. ^_^

I think your point about him not want her to lose her soul is right but he should think about her feelings too. She knows that he cares about her and that he doesnt want her to lose her soul but she doesnt care. She still loves him anyways and wants to be a vampire just so she could be with him eternally. Because they both know that they'll be broken hearted once she dies if shes stays human. I can understand why he doesnt want to do it but I side with Bella and her decision to turn into a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:42 pm
i really want them be forever together ...but..i voted no..

Edward have his reasons..being a vampire who doesnt suck blood must be hard..and just like wt he said in the end..Bella's family..and everything..its not just about them..

i read the first chapter of the Midnight Sun..Edward was really troubled..{i want to read this story so badly..but theres only 1 chapter}
so..ya..maybe leaving everything it is now may be fine...........

{dun ask me wt if Bella dies..i dunno..DX.. cry }

im really contridicting myself right now..XD..it d be cool seeing what Bella will be like if she becomes a vampire...  

Elaine10

Masochistic Fork

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:21 pm
Punker_Chica
kiyamasho
good point 3nodding

Sigh. So true heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 pm
No, thinking the way he does (and I completally do as far the soul thing goes) I can understand why he would never want to change her. Who would want the feeling of condeming the one they love to eternity without a soul.

Bella really annoys me sometimes (no offence fans) she has issues with being human, she's pretty much completally dependant on the current guy in her life (bad choice to begin with). I know you can't help who you love and all but seriously, cope already! everyone elce does it, you're human get use to it.

She doesn't try very hard to see Edwards side at all. I believe with all my heart that they should be together in the end, they are perfect as a couple. However I don't think she has the right to decide her fate in that area when she literally has no idea what she's getting herself into.

- Rise

Rise-OTD

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:56 am
I think Edward turning Bella into a vampire would be so cool. It is obvious that they really care for each other. How would Edward feel after Bella died? After the shock of her death wore off, anyway. Yeah, he would probably be happy that she got to live her life out, but she wouldn't have done it happily. She wants to be with him forever. Her becoming a vampire is the only way for that happen. There is also the Voultari to consider too. I am pretty sure that she doesn't want to run into them again without her being a vampire. However, I believe her main drive for wanting to be a vampire is her love for Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 am
I like that Edward wants to try to save Bella, but I also think its her decision. Sure none of the others got a choice, but she does. Let her choose.

Also, do vampires really lose their souls? I know thats a common thing, but I'm not sure if it says anywhere that in Twilight they actually lose their souls. Because I'm not entirly convinced they do.  

Lariren Shadow

limegreen_gerard

Shameless Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:43 am
really, if edward didnt resist then the story wont be ineresting.....  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff