Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Random craft-related stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:33 pm
OMG! I freakin' love my friend, lol. She's making me a skirt. ^^
I'm making her a geisha hair clippy.
I'm making my other friend a bag.
I'm currently reconing a pair of dad's old jeans and my big wasl shirt that got stained somehow....I think it happened to be in the wash at the wrong time cuz the weird stain looks like the ones on my other clothes when a chocolate made its way into the wash, lol. Luckly no other clothes were harmed in the washing of a chocolate, lol.
Durring spring break I'm going to do some sewing with grandma. ^^
I'm going to make a baby quilt for my cousin and I'm gonna make some other things too. ^^
I have a stuffed bunny that I made that looks like a monster cuz I am retarded, lol, so I sewed an eye patch onto it and its my pirate mafia bunny now. XD Its made of green fleece and the ears and the body are both bigger than the head, lol, and it has a "scar" on its bag and it has incredebly long arms and slightly strange feet, but I love it anyways, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:11 pm
Wow, you're busy razz  

Jennsplosions

RocknRollDragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:57 pm
*giggles at pirate mafia bunny* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:18 pm
hahaha, yeaahhh...I'm busy, but staying up 'til 2am last night and 1am the night before helped me finish my recons, lol, I wore them to classes today and they were actually pretty popular, lol, my mom was surprised cuz she thought that the black and white striped material looked kind of strange on the shirt, lol.

And yes, its a mafia bunny, lol. Its so warm and soft, lol.  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff