Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Sees Something and Immediately Relates it to Twilight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm
This happened for me the first time about 3-4 weeks ago, and ever since then, so many things just click and i think of Twilight.

Ex. I hear wolf i think Jacob Black, bad example i know, but I cant really think of anything else...

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:34 am
Cloudy days are just delightful to me now. ^_^  

Cynical Optimist

kikatou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 pm
yay!! me! i like to just listen to my friend talk and think "that sounds like something bella/edward would say!!!" lol... xp im obsessed...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:35 pm
My lunchroom reminds me of the cafeteria in Forks Highschool!  

Minako~Akira

-DT-The Doctor-

Amorous Shade

14,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:54 pm
Me and my friend who's also a member of this guild relate almost everything to Twilight/New Moon. We also relate a lot of stuff to our Twilight rp. And the past few days have been cloudy and rainy and we said our town was turning into Forks. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:15 pm
That happens to me alot, like today i say the word 'black' and i thought of Jacob Black. It made me want to go read the book for the third time.  

SHMEAGLE TIGER`

titangirl894

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:29 pm
Yeah, I do that, and the funny thing is I live in southern Arizona and I'm like I live in the last place ever to meet a vampire, and call me silly, but that makes living in the sun worse for me, and vampires aren't even real. GAh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:21 am
OK! I've got a good one.....I was passing by this town on the highway recently, and it just...looked like Forks, I was like screaming in my head ITS TOO GREEN!!!! it was so awesome for me, but not for anyone else blaugh  

kanangirl123

aznangel99xoxo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:39 pm
Ahaha...for me, its like EVERYTHING is related to Twilight and New Moon. ESPECIALLY when Im with my cousin...x]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:44 pm
That happens to me all the time.

I hear, "Oh, his eyes are so pretty!" I think of Edward.

I hear, "God, you're so clutzy," and I think, "Oh, if you only knew Bella."

"Breakfast time!" immedently gets the response, "for the human, you mean?"

{yes, I'm a freak}

TiredOracle

TiredOracle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:47 pm
SHMEAGLE TIGER`
That happens to me alot, like today i say the word 'black' and i thought of Jacob Black. It made me want to go read the book for the third time.

Gosh... only two times?

{pitty}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:37 pm
I do that all the time! Most of my firnds ignore it now that's how bad its gotten  

KazenoSango

lost_smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:13 am
Yeah I never noticed it before but I walked outside a few days ago and everythings coming to life after the winter and the sky was gray but everything was green and I thought of forks and now everytime I go outside thats what I think of.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:25 am
lol, I do that alot... but it's not always twilight that comes to mind. I think my most common link for Twilight is either apples or anything silver. Though suprizingly, if I hear the word 'Vampire' my mind instantly goes to 'Tsubasa' -_-;; you'd think that would go to twilight.

<3

Rise-OTD

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Lovely Liar
That happens to me all the time.

I hear, "Oh, his eyes are so pretty!" I think of Edward.

I hear, "God, you're so clutzy," and I think, "Oh, if you only knew Bella."

"Breakfast time!" immedently gets the response, "for the human, you mean?"

{yes, I'm a freak}

for the vreakfast time, for me its the automatic thought of "Well, its no irritable grizzly"  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff