Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness
I have to share this with you! For body and spirit.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you look into it, and consider taking it?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

born2rock16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:15 pm
Topic Moved - No marketing in the main guild forum. Thank you! - Atma311
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so there is this stuff called Juice Plus, that a friend of my family sells. Not only does she sell it but she uses it. It's all natural, it's 17 fruits, and 17 vegitables put into one capsul (or Chewables, or gummies!) This stuff gets you all the fruits and vegatables you need, plus some, and it's helped this woman through cancer, and Chemo without losing her hair.

This product is from a company called NSA, they specialize in natural stuff like this to help your health. Now on the back of most vitamins, the lable will say supplement facts, but the back of these say nutrition facts, because it wasn't man made. it's fruits and veggies juiced, and with the sugars taken out, just the pure vitamins, and good stuff that you need!

Now this stuff is amazing. I'm going to start taking it, if you're still a minor you can see about the study program, NSA is trying to see how well this will effect children, it effects adults so well, why would children be any different.

As for your personal research, the website is Here > [Juice Plus]

So what do you think? Will you try it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:32 pm
definately! biggrin  

twilight insanity

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:42 am
Looks cool. 3nodding  
S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash