Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
NightWolfy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwolfy

Dangerous Werewolf

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:49 pm
name: Brandon Fowlkes
a/s/l: 17
a/s/l: male
a/s/l: Crewe
rp bio: Brandon was born in a big city but grew up in a small area called Crewe. Growing up, Brandon had his mother, his step-father, and his two brothers in his life. He ended up moving with his grandparents because of his step-father. So he doesn't like to be bullied by anybody.
real life bio: Same as the rp bio
personality:Brandon is an energetic teen that wants the best out of life. He is very creative and loves to have fun. However, he will not let anyone boss him around.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 240
Other: Amazing artist when it comes to drawing

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:59 am
Digivolution

Rookie-Patamon(mine): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attack:
Boom Bubble (Air Shot): Patamon's body inflates as he gulps in air - which he then shoots forward from his mouth.

Champion-Angemon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attack:
Hand of Fate (Heaven's Knuckle): Angemon fires a beam of sacred energy from his fist.
Angel Rod (Holy Rod): A strike using the staff he carries.
Angel Staff (Holy Staff): Spins his staff to blocking incoming attacks.

Ultimate-MagnaAngemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attack:
Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): MagnaAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. MagnaAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): An all-purpose healing ability.
Magna Jump (Angel's Ancesion): Magna Angemon Charges excalibur and uses it to jump great heights.

Mega-Seraphimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attack:
Strike of the Seven Stars (Seven Heavens): Seraphimon fires seven great orbs of holy energy.
Hallowed Ascension (Ascension Hallow): Seraphimon calls down a powerful bolt of lightning.  

Nightwolfy

Dangerous Werewolf

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chevy0s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:25 pm
Sweet!! Patamon has some of the coolest Evolutions!! I have a Renamon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:41 am
i dont have one yet  

keegy

King_Form

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:05 pm
gotta love how angemon and magnaangemon could both deal with digimon a level above them with no problem.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:59 am
The only problem with Patamon is the fact that his rookie form by itself doesn't have the same kind of ability to be better than digimon one level above it that Angemon and Magnaangemon have.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:00 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
The only problem with Patamon is the fact that his rookie form by itself doesn't have the same kind of ability to be better than digimon one level above it that Angemon and Magnaangemon have.

confused uhhhh, i have no idea what you just said lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Basically, what I said was that, unlike his champion and ultimate levels, Patamon doesn't have the kind of power that rivals that of digimon one level above his own. In other words, champions.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:48 am
Chikyu Kodomo
Basically, what I said was that, unlike his champion and ultimate levels, Patamon doesn't have the kind of power that rivals that of digimon one level above his own. In other words, champions.

Marth & Rune: surprised surprised Ohhhhhhhh
thats really gettin annoying rune mad
Rune:I know, thats why i do it xp blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:55 am
If you do something just because you know it's going to annoy someone, then you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to find some new hobbies.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
If you do something just because you know it's going to annoy someone, then you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to find some new hobbies.

Rune:this is my hobby. blaugh xd
stare sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Then find a new one. My younger sister does the same thing, and she's almost thirteen. I've had enough of it to last a lifetime, and I don't want anyone to have to suffer stuff like that. (Sorry Rune.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Then find a new one. My younger sister does the same thing, and she's almost thirteen. I've had enough of it to last a lifetime, and I don't want anyone to have to suffer stuff like that. (Sorry Rune.)

Rune:Its ok. it was getting boring any way blaugh
stare confused then why do it?
Rune:because i know it ticks you off! lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Good to meet NightWolfy I hope you have a great time here in Digimon Tamer Island. 3nodding  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Anyway, it's nice to meet you NightWolfy!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff