Character Discussions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666alucard666
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:24 am
Ok instead of the massive amounts of individual character discussions I am making one more sticky solely for CHaracter Discussions! SO talk about anyone from Naruto and have fun!!! but also keep the "Oh (insert name here) is so freakin awesome!!! Hes the best ninja!!!" down ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:26 am
anyways, I love Kakashi. I really do wonder what he looks like under his mask. thats why we are having this art contest! and also I wonder how the hell he got his Sharingan Eye...I know one rumor says he surgically implanted it from one of his best friends...but I just dont know...what do u guys think?  

666alucard666
Captain

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:29 am
I dunno but i've been wondering how he did that too, I wanna know. Kishimoto better come up with something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:31 am
I hear ya! Kishimoto is leaving a lot of vague things out there. like the whole Itachi thing, Kakashi, Sasuke, just a lot of s**t....damn u Kishimoto! tell us these mysteries!!!!  

666alucard666
Captain

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:35 am
Ya....... Hes probably having fun screwing with all of our minds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:57 am
666alucard666
anyways, I love Kakashi. I really do wonder what he looks like under his mask. thats why we are having this art contest! and also I wonder how the hell he got his Sharingan Eye...I know one rumor says he surgically implanted it from one of his best friends...but I just dont know...what do u guys think?

I think I've figured that whole sharingan thing out, remember when he said: "it's no good to come back from a mission and go: "my whole team got killed but i finished the mission" I think that was from personal experience, and remember he said his best friend died on an anbu mission? don't u find it strange that kakashi hid the reason he was late (looking at his best friends name on the memorial) for AGES!! I think he was thinking about how he ******** up the mission he was on as an ANBU which got his friend killed and got his left eye cut by a kunai which meant he needed a knew eye and it just so happened that his best friend was a sharingan user so he agreed to take his friends eye and from that day on he decided to stay as a jounin because of bad memories 'caused by ANBU. There may be more to it but i think that's it, we'll just have to wait for the movie to find out (yes he does have a flashback of when he's in ANBU during the movie)  

copy-ninpo-kakashi

666alucard666
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:31 am
copy-ninpo-kakashi
666alucard666

I think I've figured that whole sharingan thing out, remember when he said: "it's no good to come back from a mission and go: "my whole team got killed but i finished the mission" I think that was from personal experience, and remember he said his best friend died on an anbu mission? don't u find it strange that kakashi hid the reason he was late (looking at his best friends name on the memorial) for AGES!! I think he was thinking about how he ******** up the mission he was on as an ANBU which got his friend killed and got his left eye cut by a kunai which meant he needed a knew eye and it just so happened that his best friend was a sharingan user so he agreed to take his friends eye and from that day on he decided to stay as a jounin because of bad memories 'caused by ANBU. There may be more to it but i think that's it, we'll just have to wait for the movie to find out (yes he does have a flashback of when he's in ANBU during the movie)

well thanx to the manga we know that he didnt kill his friend otherwise he would have that weird Sharingan eye. Cuz u know you have to kill your best friend to achieve that eye.... i cant wait till the movie comes out!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:40 am
666alucard666
copy-ninpo-kakashi
666alucard666

well thanx to the manga we know that he didnt kill his friend otherwise he would have that weird Sharingan eye. Cuz u know you have to kill your best friend to achieve that eye.... i cant wait till the movie comes out!

of course he didn't kill his best friend, kakashi would never do that, and u mean mangekyou sharingan right? well the other reason he can't do that is because his isn't a kekkei genkai (blood line limit) his is an implant, in other words, someone elses sharingan, and it would have had to be fresh or it would have shriveled up and been useless, so it must've been from someone who either sacrificed their eye to him or got killed at roughly the same time kakashi lost his left eye, it's all very simple when you have alot of time  

copy-ninpo-kakashi

Imorinod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:28 am
you all know who haku is (only read the manga) and how he has the mask thing that a bloodline of them do stuff to people? i think kakashi got his eye from them. 3nodding or not but kakashi still is cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:29 am
don't forget sasuke. he's full of secret's oh and so is zabuza. 3nodding  

Imorinod

666alucard666
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:35 pm
copy-ninpo-kakashi
666alucard666
copy-ninpo-kakashi
666alucard666

of course he didn't kill his best friend, kakashi would never do that, and u mean mangekyou sharingan right? well the other reason he can't do that is because his isn't a kekkei genkai (blood line limit) his is an implant, in other words, someone elses sharingan, and it would have had to be fresh or it would have shriveled up and been useless, so it must've been from someone who either sacrificed their eye to him or got killed at roughly the same time kakashi lost his left eye, it's all very simple when you have alot of time

Ya ur right....but i wonder...cuz Itachi never said that you had to be a Uchiha in order to get it....and Kakashi had his eye when Itachi did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:16 am
i like naruto and kabuto. i dunno kabuto has a sexy nerd look to him tee hee, and naruto just kicks a** whee  

Suguru Fujisaki

YamiMysty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:24 am
destructive assassin
you all know who haku is (only read the manga) and how he has the mask thing that a bloodline of them do stuff to people? i think kakashi got his eye from them. 3nodding or not but kakashi still is cool.

Nope, Kakashi didn't get the Sharingan from his bloodline, because only the Sharingan is something only the Uchiha family has and when Orochimaru tells Kakashi that he wonders how he got it when the last time Orochimaru saw him, Kakashi didn't have the Sharingan so somehow he's obtained it. Did that make any sense? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:41 am
666alucard666
copy-ninpo-kakashi
666alucard666
copy-ninpo-kakashi
666alucard666

Ya ur right....but i wonder...cuz Itachi never said that you had to be a Uchiha in order to get it....and Kakashi had his eye when Itachi did.

he did, he said you need the blood line limit, which is passed on trough the blood of a clan, kakashi is of the hatakefami8ly, just a regular ninja, no bloodline limit or anything, so it has to be an implant  

copy-ninpo-kakashi

copy-ninpo-kakashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:42 am
YamiMysty
destructive assassin

Nope, Kakashi didn't get the Sharingan from his bloodline, because only the Sharingan is something only the Uchiha family has and when Orochimaru tells Kakashi that he wonders how he got it when the last time Orochimaru saw him, Kakashi didn't have the Sharingan so somehow he's obtained it. Did that make any sense? sweatdrop

you guys really should read my long posts....it explains alot......  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff