funny
  THEY GOT ME
  stupid
  they can do better
View Results

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:18 pm
"The Battledome Is Closed

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we've had to permanently shut down the Battledome and its associated activities. Obviously, this is not something we wanted to do, and as much as we'd like to fully explain, we aren't allowed to comment at this time. We'll just leave it at that for now.

We know there are many, many Neopians who have worked very, very hard and spent countless Neopoints to train their Neopets for the Battledome. We would like to thank you for participating in past wars and events, and for keeping Neopia safe via Defenders of Neopia. Please know that we haven't forgotten you. We are currently working on new activities that will put these stats to use. Your efforts will NOT be wasted.

We have also been ordered to remove certain Battledome weapons from the site. We realise there are many Neopoints invested there, as well, so instead of simply deleting them from everyone's account, we're putting together a Battledome weapon exchange program. We're still working out the details, but we hope to allow everyone to trade in their weapons for another item of equal or lesser rarity. We will have this ready by Wednesday to comply with the agreement.

We're sorry for the short notice, and for not having alternatives ready for you now, but it was unavoidable. We're working as fast as we can and we think the new stuff will be quite cool. We hope to have everything else up by mid October!

- The Neopets Team

yeah right lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:55 pm
It was amusing, though I know I'm not the only one who doesn't do a whole lot when it comes to the BD... it didn't really give off that "Wer'e DOOMED! gonk " feeling to me. sweatdrop  

Nellynae

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:25 am
I was amused but it didn't scare people like last year's prank did sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:10 pm
Gah, I didn't like this year's prank. I found it boring......not enough of a spaz attack for me. stare xd  

Janviarius

Laaii

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:34 pm
Meh, it was lame. Not enough shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 am
It was ok, but I mean, how many people out there LIVE for the battledome?
Not many
TNT could of chosen a better prank, one that could of had a bigger affect on a bigger population, and not just those who spend all threre time oin the battledome

Though, to all those people who do live for it, I felt bad for them XD  

Tallyburger

Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces