Reply S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness
an attemp at selfdiscovery.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:35 pm
(note: when i tried to write this, my black cat tried to attack me... sweatdrop )
i was thinking about my long and confusing love life, when i noticed that the moon was full. i began an hysterical rant to myself about how it all pieces together. i love round things. i've always loved them. and i love *has been forced inside now due to the hostility of everything outdoors* (it seems all of nature is against me writing this....) even numbers. and also outerspace, and all the dimensions. i think of existance as a weave. existance is all a weave with the strings connecting all th edimensions together. the universe is thought to be a sphere in the 3-dimensional world, with everythings mass pulling them together. yet the universe is always expanding, being pulled by another force, some kind of antimatter that surrounds the existance of matter. this antimatter would have energy of it's own, and thus be able to be affected by normal means of magic....but it would be different, because it is a different kind of energy altogether. sort of like the shadoweave of the forgotten realm setting for D&D. also, this expansion would affect astrology. after all, eventualy this expansion will lengthen the shifts in the wheel of time that pinpoints the personalities of people to well beyond recognition! are we going to go so off tyrack that we become divorced from nature!? but now, i've gone way off track....i was trying to work on self-discovery. i think that being forced inside has ruined my lead....but at least i know it has something to do with the moon. the full moon is the key to my selfawareness. i have to study now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:41 pm
auronclone
(note: when i tried to write this, my black cat tried to attack me... sweatdrop )
i was thinking about my long and confusing love life, when i noticed that the moon was full. i began an hysterical rant to myself about how it all pieces together. i love round things. i've always loved them. and i love *has been forced inside now due to the hostility of everything outdoors* (it seems all of nature is against me writing this....) even numbers. and also outerspace, and all the dimensions. i think of existance as a weave. existance is all a weave with the strings connecting all th edimensions together. the universe is thought to be a sphere in the 3-dimensional world, with everythings mass pulling them together. yet the universe is always expanding, being pulled by another force, some kind of antimatter that surrounds the existance of matter. this antimatter would have energy of it's own, and thus be able to be affected by normal means of magic....but it would be different, because it is a different kind of energy altogether. sort of like the shadoweave of the forgotten realm setting for D&D. also, this expansion would affect astrology. after all, eventualy this expansion will lengthen the shifts in the wheel of time that pinpoints the personalities of people to well beyond recognition! are we going to go so off tyrack that we become divorced from nature!? but now, i've gone way off track....i was trying to work on self-discovery. i think that being forced inside has ruined my lead....but at least i know it has something to do with the moon. the full moon is the key to my selfawareness. i have to study now.

That all makes alot of sense. I don't know how to put it really.....
The only way to truely tell is to pay attention to yourself and how your moods change with the moon, and the very rotation of the earth every year. That's just how I think of it, maybe I'm wrong who knows, but I hope astrology doesn't change too fast... stare

Marry Part!
~Verni  

born2rock16

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:02 pm
born2rock16
auronclone

That all makes alot of sense. I don't know how to put it really.....
The only way to truely tell is to pay attention to yourself and how your moods change with the moon, and the very rotation of the earth every year. That's just how I think of it, maybe I'm wrong who knows, but I hope astrology doesn't change too fast... stare

Marry Part!
~Verni

thank you, verni! razz that was very helpfull! whee your so kind.  
S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games